does anyone have a dual they want to sell?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Can I Bust? I have a few dollars in my pocket. How many of my dollars I have to shell out for the members of NAP? I'm that other BLACKFOOT. TK's original geedis. total kaos. Joe "The Next Big Thang" Hennessy. missmary j simple, aka: "little good pussy". The bible thumping, Gank Master.

:day:

CAN I BUST? I really-really need these two guys. No explanation needed...Blackfoot's Penis and The New Jack. I and those duals go way back to 2010, with those guys above. Is the main still posting here? More than likely. There are probably at least five trolls at TK I can pin them on.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
They're both my duals and you can fuck off and no you can't bust.

Fucking idiot.

jack

Says Chuckie's fake dual.

Guess it doesnt matter which account you post from, you're still dumb as fuck.

jack

Says Blackfoot, posting with his (obvious) fake dual.

Why don't you go "like" some more of Blackfoot's posts, Charles? That's the only way you get any pos rep around here, you fucking fake.

:bigass: Everyone knows it too.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
my dual purchases has not been going well. where are all the broke ass trolls? so your telling me that every member has all their bills paid, and got food in the refrigerator?

food stamp recipients don't get broke off until friday.

*laughing*

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
tell you what chuck
ill sell you lavender and allysum
for tree fiddy
literally tree fiddy

the trees the easy part black oak
good luck on the fiddy
oh and the oak has to be fully mature at least fifty years old and shipped with an intact root ball and the original soil

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
True or False...Lilac was a shared dual account. Shared by jack and who? Which handler want's to sell that twat? Fuck selling out to blackfoot NAP. I need some back-up. I sold my rights to *up top* to NAP to get me a message board-- yes master buddy.

jack

Lilac is a dual, I won't tell you who the main is.

Mind your fucking business, Fake Chuckie.

Inquisitor MacDuff

Scottish Inquisitor
True or False...Lilac was a shared dual account. Shared by jack and who? Which handler want's to sell that twat? Fuck selling out to blackfoot NAP. I need some back-up. I sold my rights to *up top* to NAP to get me a message board-- yes master buddy.

Oh aye, that wee baern's a duel ye be losing.

jack

Chuckie got his bluff called, and failed to show up.

He's never gotten over it :bigass: