does my vote really count?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
its not like it's going to be a tie between 'trump' and 'biden' and i have the very last vote to decide who is president.

*laughing*

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
It also depends upon which state you are in.

so if i'am voting from new york, texas or california, a vote in vermont, georgia or utah carries less value?

so why should i vote again!?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Normally Charles I'd just ignore you, but the truth is ALL VOTES MATTER.

If you haven't figured that out yet, not sure what to tell you. It's less important who you vote for, but that you vote for what you believe in.

If you vote for Trump, I would support your right to vote for him agreeing with it or not. If you vote for Biden I would say the same.

Truth is, those are your choices...because of the way the thugs have rigged it any other vote is a vote for Trump by default.

I'ma ask you a question. What do you want from this election?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
No. A vote in Wyoming or Vermont is worth proportionally more than a vote in California or Texas.

images

duder! california has more black peoples than vermont and wyoming combined.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Normally Charles I'd just ignore you, but the truth is ALL VOTES MATTER.

If you haven't figured that out yet, not sure what to tell you. It's less important who you vote for, but that you vote for what you believe in.

If you vote for Trump, I would support your right to vote for him agreeing with it or not. If you vote for Biden I would say the same.

Truth is, those are your choices...because of the way the thugs have rigged it any other vote is a vote for Trump by default.

I'ma ask you a question. What do you want from this election?

........................ /´¯/)
......................,/¯ ..//
...................../... ./ /
............./´¯/'...'/´¯ ¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../... ..../¨¯\
........('(...´(..´...... ,~/'...')
.........\............... ..\/..../
..........''...\......... . _.·´
............\............ ..(

..............\.......... ...\

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
The "national popular vote" is the sum of all the votes cast in the general election, nationwide.

The number of electors in each state is equal to the sum of the state's membership in the Senate and House of Representatives. Currently, there are 100 senators and 435 state representatives.

Most states require that all electoral votes go to the candidate who receives the plurality in that state. After state election officials certify the popular vote of each state, the winning slate of electors meet in the state capital and cast two ballots—one for Vice President and one for President.

Three criticisms of the College are made: It is “undemocratic;” It permits the election of a candidate who does not win the most votes; and. Its winner-takes-all approach cancels the votes of the losing candidates in each state.

The National Popular Vote Interstate Compact (NPVIC) is an agreement among a group of U.S. states and the District of Columbia to award all their electoral votes to whichever presidential candidate wins the overall popular vote in the 50 states and the District of Columbia.

^^is this where my vote counts^^

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
my vote count and now they know i am an actual being.

former vice president and president elected joe biden's 77,376,525 votes + former president and billionaires donald trump's 72,228,002 votes = at least 149,604,527 peoples lives in america.