Does TK need a blog forum???

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Or does it fit in an existing forum? Or not at all? Can Blackfoot be in charge? By "in charge" I mean "have electrodes attached to his testicles that we can all activate by "liking" posts.

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
You mean, like should TK have its own MySpace? Yes. Facebook is unsuitable because due to its nature, you probably have assholes on your friend list that you would rather not know. You only friended them to make nice. You work together, Mom’s mahjong pals, your mortgage broker. People you shouldn’t be candid with.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
In the last couple years some gene flipped in me. It's like the one that made Brando get fat and Hemingway kill himself. I know I should at the least do pullups and crunches; run a bit too, ideally; maybe cut back on my caloric intake. But I don't. I know I've made enough stir-fry for 2 meals. But I eat it all. I know I should get out the door without breakfast--let alone fucking off on the Internet. But I don't--and do. I know I should have 2 cocktails, tops. But I drink and drink... I feel like Fat Val Kilmer, watching videotapes of myself, oiled up and shirtless, playing volleyball with Tom Cruise, while I drag slavegirl Leia over to lick her face.

Wait, what?!

I Love Cunt

Watch It
You mean, like should TK have its own MySpace? Yes. Facebook is unsuitable because due to its nature, you probably have assholes on your friend list that you would rather not know. You only friended them to make nice. You work together, Mom’s mahjong pals, your mortgage broker. People you shouldn’t be candid with.

Mom's mahjong pals are really starting to flame me
getting tired of their sorry asses

Should TK have a blog forum
jut pick a place
any place
devil
door
bell

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
STFU Jew.