Don't freak out (BB Forum OMG)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
See you then!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OMG IT DIDN'T KILL THE MF AFTER ALL!

So what do we do with it now that both seasons are over (and possible UKBB for good?)

I don't know if I'll be following next year as rabidly as I have before. Shall we just release these threads to the general MF population?

whisky

Boobie inspector
We could make the forum about BB guns until the new show starts, buttons would like that

CaptainWacky

CBB is January, BB11 is next summer. I like the idea of this forum and not bumping all the regular MF threads down with multiple BB threads, but it will be lying dead for a few months...if the forum's ARE recombined will it be easy to just move all these threads back here, or will we have to find and move many of them manually again? I DON'T KNOW.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
One more dead forum here wouldn't be the end of the world, if you want a non-BBer's opinion.

CaptainWacky

It looks untidy, I suppose. There should be a way to hide subforums.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I wasn't aware about CBB and one more UKBB. The forum isn't in the way of anything, and it would NOT be easy to pick out the threads again to rebuild the forum if we dismantled it.

No need to do anything. I think it should stay right where it is. :)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Might as well leave it for convenience sake, but the OCD side of me will grumble everytime I see it.

whisky

Boobie inspector
We could temporarily call it the Darren Brown forum, or some other show that will tide us over till BB comes back

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Or a forum for the referencing of minor British celebrities that everyone else is tired of having to google.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
MERGE BACK INTO THE MINE FIELD AND NEVER LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN.