DREAM THREAD Part Pi.Pi!

whisky

Boobie inspector
I was James Bond, specifically the Roger Moore James Bond, I had a bed in my office for some reason, this naked Russian lady was in my bed, I turned around to hang my jacket up and suddenly there was another russian lady sat at a desk typing, I figured this was some sort of trap, so said there would be no shagging unless she joined in, she started to get undressed, dream immediately ends.

Mirah

I love you
Nightmare
I was watching a video before falling asleep
Then this person appeared in my dream, and in my bed and it was pretty fucking creepy

Mirah

I love you
I'm scared to go back to sleep. I was actually trying to scream in my dream to wake up or wake myself up

whisky

Boobie inspector
I also dreamed I worked at a funeral home, when they told me how little I was being paid I couldn't understand why I left my old job, then a female co worker wanted to sleep with me.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Had a revolver and needed to put it away but I wasn't where it belonged. And I realized I wasn't where it belonged because I was in my old house that I'd since rented out. I think I put the gun in a drawer anyway. Luckily the guy that lived there was cool about me being there without permission and I was somehow cool about the place being filthy there being a couple large dogs, and some people that weren't on the lease, but I had no memory how I got there and I was wearing long underwear, a T-shirt and possibly socks. We couldn't find my clothes anywhere so I decided to just go try to find my car. Only outside was more like where my apartment in Oregon was and I had no idea where I'd left my car. (Did I have keys? I don't know.) Then I realized I could check my phone and see if there were any clues to what had happened on it (where was I carrying my phone? I don't know.) but the phone was acting flaky, a bit like those old cascading popup viruses you'd get on computers.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I was James Bond, specifically the Roger Moore James Bond, I had a bed in my office for some reason, this naked Russian lady was in my bed, I turned around to hang my jacket up and suddenly there was another russian lady sat at a desk typing, I figured this was some sort of trap, so said there would be no shagging unless she joined in, she started to get undressed, dream immediately ends.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Dreamed I had a second house that I didn't know about, I had paused paying the mortgage somehow, and now the house had been valued at 18 billion pounds.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I just remembered* I recently dreamed I met Leonard Nimoy (had to have been a dream, what with him being dead and all). The only thing I remember is that I made a subtle jab about his "Bilbo Baggins" song and he acted in such a way that I let the matter drop.

*The Dog was guarding the door to my bedroom, but The Cat usually manages to sneak past to spend most of the night laying on the bed and if I open the back door, he runs out like he's late for an adventure and I realized "Bilbo Baggins" would be a good name for a cat. Then I was like, "Heyyy, that's wild, I was just giving Leonard Nimoy a hard time about that the other day. Wait... "

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Shit, fair number of wild ones yesterday. Forgot to write them down. Dead tired right now, but one was noteworthy to the point I need to get at least a few details down:

It was a dream that either referenced an earlier dream or my brain created an earlier fictional event. Again, I've lost most of the detail, but the police or someone were looking for some guy and they had a couple photos of them and I realized I'd met him. A friend from college and me had gone on a road trip, as adults, to some college town within road trip distance from his house and couch surfed (because it makes perfect sense that college kids would just welcome Old Dudes into their lives with open arms) for a long holiday weekend, drinking and partying. We'd seen the guy the cops were looking for on a bike or a skateboard at some point.