Drunk History

Mirah

I love you
Is it any good?
Do you watch it?
Do you like it?

I just found it on Hulu. It is just okay and only slightly funny thus far.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I used to watch it when I had directv. There are some really funny episodes, but I don't remember what they were about or who did the drunk history.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Not all of them work, but there are a lot of very funny episodes. And the level of celebrities they get to act out the stories is impressive.

Find the Lin Manuel Miranda/Alexander Hamilton episode. It's the best one, and an instant classic.

Mirah

I love you
Thanks. The first one I watched was Agatha Christie and DB Cooper (My favorite History Mystery Topic) and then I saved a bunch of them if they had an awesome historical female topic.
I don't know how long I can watch drunk people though! :D

Mirah

I love you
This should have been an actual thread about people's drunk history.

Like that time I was drunk and high and laying on the bathroom floor with some guy when my roommate walked in and said, "Oh" and then turned around and left.

Or that time,

Yeah that was the only time I remember being druink actually. I have a pretty high metabolism so it seems to not affect me as much. Do you believe me? I don't know if I believe me. Tell me some good drunk stories.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Ancient drunk history. The first time I drank beer. The first time I got drunk. I was at a party at my oldest brother Jim's apartment, week before college started. I was 19 and drinking heavily during the drinking games to try and make a good first impression. I didn't even like the shitty Budweiser beer at first. At one point during the party I went to the bathroom and almost took a header into the bathtub. I ended up spending the night there and I found out the next morning that I puked on someone's shoes at the bottom of the fire escape.

The Question

Eternal
I used to watch it when I had directv. There are some really funny episodes, but I don't remember what they were about or who did the drunk history.

Because you were drunk when you watched them? Mind you, I'm not judging; that's probably a completely fitting state in which to watch the show, tbh.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I lost my ability to drink alcohol years ago. Now if I drink a couple drinks I just want to go to sleep.

The Question

Eternal
I only got good enough at being sauced to be good at faking it.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
First time I got drunk was on Boone's Farm apple wine. Got so loaded I threw up all over someone. Later when I sobered up a little I lost my virginity.

At least I thought I did. All I remember was the girl trying to show me how to put it in. I was so drunk I kept missing the hole. Then she tilted herself a little bit and I learned I had to sort of push up and in.