Dual's Brain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
I'm schizoid. For a number of reasons I won't go into, I've compartmentalized and repressed huge chunks of what should be myself. It sucks. I want the rest of me to be reintegrated!

Love Child

One Love
Sometimes, Sometimes
you can just ship
parts of yourself
up in a neat little package
and send it across the ocean
and around the world
while it is gone
you can enjoy your life
and move on
of course
requiring you to put on that mask
but sometimes Oh sometimes
you can just wait
for that package
to return
and when it does
you will be right
there
waiting
for it
to
return

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
I think it's about as fucked up as it can get, honestly. Smoking pot might actually be helping, because at least now I can see what's blocked, if not repair it.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Before I was a stoner, I wasn't even really aware of all that I was missing, even though I knew that it wasn't quite normal. A number of free-flowing indica trips showed me my folly.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I think it's about as fucked up as it can get, honestly. Smoking pot might actually be helping, because at least now I can see what's blocked, if not repair it.

That sounds about right. I have a bi-polar brother who smokes pot who told the therapist that the pot helped even him out so the therapist recommended he keep on smoking pot.

Love Child

One Love
That sounds about right. I have a bi-polar brother who smokes pot who told the therapist that the pot helped even him out so the therapist recommended he keep on smoking pot.

Woa, thats a trip. Wait, I didn't mean it like that.
And that thing that dual said, I'd totally like to take my car in for repair and the mechanic says, "I think it's about as fucked up as it can get, honestly. Smoking pot might actually be helping, because at least now I can see what's blocked, if not repair it."

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
I'm schizoid. For a number of reasons I won't go into, I've compartmentalized and repressed huge chunks of what should be myself. It sucks. I want the rest of me to be reintegrated!

Mabee conchaga can assist u, he is a dr u know.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Are there any specific tribes you'd recommend? Do I just drive into the reservation and ask for some?

;)
D

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
You can also try to get an assignment as patient in the LSD research that SURELY must still be going on somewhere in the US (probably in Area 51)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Have you ever devloped a disaccosiative second personality?

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
I've got me, the agent, and me, the autopilot going on. The autopilot unconsciously slides into control in day to day life and executes all these routines while my conscious mind (the agent, me) is in this pseudo trance thing aware of reality but not really bothering to do anything about it. Taking command back from the autopilot's a really hard thing to do, not because it's necessarily difficult or anything but because I have to consciously put myself in control.

Then, after various highly stressful times in my life, I've had a feeling of separation from my earlier self, and while I retain the memories, they feel as if not my own (because I've repressed what made those times uncomfortable); my agoraphobic self being a good example.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'm scared my agent's gone off and found a new home.

Yub

Anachrophobic

You're Zaphod Beeblebrox.

Status
Not open for further replies.