*Earvin "Magic" Johnson*

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

jack

What's black and red, wears hi-top Reebok's and can't walk through a revolving door?

Magic Johnson with a spear in his head.

jack

Why does Magic's AZT bottle have cotton in the top?

To remind him of his real job.

jack

How do you save Magic from drowning?

Take your foot off the back of his neck!

jack

How are Magic Johnson and an apple alike?

They both look good hanging from a tree!

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Magic Johnson says Knicks only NBA team he'd consider own
Johnson named the Golden State Warriors, Detroit Pistons and Atlanta Hawks as teams he turned down, rather than find himself in competition with the Lakers. "I think it would be intriguing," Johnson said Tuesday. "The only team I would actually probably think about is the New York Knicks."

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Magic Johnson critiques Commanders after loss: 'No intensity'

Washington Commanders limited partner Magic Johnson delivered harsh criticism of his new team following a 20-point loss to the Chicago Bears on Thursday night. After the Commanders lost 40-20 to the previously winless Bears, Johnson Tweeted in part that "the Commanders played with no intensity or fire. We didn't compete in the first half. ... It was too big of a hole to climb out of and that is why we ended up losing." Johnson, who attended the game, is one of 20 limited partners with new owner Josh Harris. Johnson has been highly visible as part of the franchise, between charitable events and attending games. But this was his first critical tweet of his new team. And the players did not disagree with his assessment. After all, Washington fell behind 27-3 at halftime. Johnson has been complimentary toward the Commanders after other games. He lauded their effort against Philadelphia, saying he was proud and that he hoped that effort would be "part of our DNA" all season. He tweeted after a comeback win in Denver about his excitement watching the rally live. However, Thursday he opted for a different message -- one that was echoed in the locker room.

Click Here For Full Story

MODMAN

Att: Charles J. Wilson aka. @blackfoot NAP ; @C-40

Subject: Cease and Desist - Disruptive Behavior

Dear Charles (@blackfoot NAP ; @C-40)

I am writing to address the persistent and disruptive activities that have become synonymous with your presence at TROLL KINGDOM. Your continuous posting of articles without any meaningful engagement, the incessant updating of threads with copied content, and the blatant use of "sock" accounts to manipulate post interactions, are detrimental to the community.

This letter serves as an explicit demand for the immediate cessation of these disruptive behaviors. TROLL KINGDOM is a space intended for substantive and meaningful discussions; your actions are not only counterproductive but actively detrimental to the community's atmosphere.

Your current online conduct reflects poorly on your own character and undermines the quality of interaction for genuine members seeking valuable discourse. It is evident that your approach deviates from the communal spirit TROLL KINGDOM strives to uphold.

I strongly urge you to reconsider your online conduct and recalibrate your approach to align with the ethos of TROLL KINGDOM. Failure to comply with this demand will leave me with no option but to escalate the matter further.

I trust that you will take this communication seriously and act promptly to rectify your online behavior.

Sincerely,

MODMAN.jpg