El Chup would be so proud...

The Question

Eternal
As true of BoJo's win as it was of Trump's. And they still Just Won't Learn. So expect Trump 2020.

The Question

Eternal
By the way, Chump is fucking dead, and good fucking riddance. That's what you fucking get, you anti-humanist, anti-freedom piece of fucking shit. I don't even fucking believe in hell, but I hope Chup has found himself there, reliving and regretting his anti-human-freedom ways.

Knight Templar

Did anyone ever find out for sure what Barry Weir (El Chup) died of? I heard everything on Wordforge from Sleep Apnea to suicide.

He was facebook friends with my wife but she never found out anything either.

The Question

Eternal
Did anyone ever find out for sure what Barry Weir (El Chup) died of? I heard everything on Wordforge from Sleep Apnea to suicide.

He was facebook friends with my wife but she never found out anything either.

Maybe he hooked up with another Paki bitch and she Allahu-Akbar'd him.

The Question

Eternal
I think Clarence Darrow said it best when he said, "I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure."

Knight Templar

Maybe he hooked up with another Paki bitch and she Allahu-Akbar'd him.

He sure was sensitive about comments about his EX fiancée. Especially given what he said via personal messaging it was apparent she was the one who broke up with him. Though if the picture of them he sent is accurate she was quite beautiful. Barry Weir himself looked a lot like a heavier Neil Patrick Harris.

Am I allowed to post that picture here?

The Question

Eternal
Does the rule on giving out personal info like full name go for dead cunts? Hope not.