Evolution and economics...OR...

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
...why guys don't have boobs.*

To guys, boobs are wonderful. We love them. We literally trade things we value to see them. Because we value seeing boobs more.

As a guy, my thought process is "If I had boobs, I'd never have to pay for anything ever again. It would just be 'I'm takin' off my top,' and I'd walk out with a free toaster. Or whatever.

But that's where it breaks down. Because if guys had boobs, you'd see all the boobs you wanted. Pretty soon seeing boobs wouldn't be valuable. So guys didn't evolve boobs.* And girls evolved so that they won't take their top off every time they don't want to pay to see a movie, damn it.

*Theoretically. You can get moobs. Or a boob-job. But normally, guys don't have boobs.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
...why guys don't have boobs.*

To guys, boobs are wonderful. We love them. We literally trade things we value to see them. Because we value seeing boobs more.

As a guy, my thought process is "If I had boobs, I'd never have to pay for anything ever again. It would just be 'I'm takin' off my top,' and I'd walk out with a free toaster. Or whatever.

But that's where it breaks down. Because if guys had boobs, you'd see all the boobs you wanted. Pretty soon seeing boobs wouldn't be valuable. So guys didn't evolve boobs.* And girls evolved so that they won't take their top off every time they don't want to pay to see a movie, damn it.

*Theoretically. You can get moobs. Or a boob-job. But normally, guys don't have boobs.
I have moobs. I wish my moobs filled out my 48B bra better though.