0379.jpg

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
scanners-head-explosion-gif-10.gif

tenor.gif

3h9m.gif

eloisel

Forever Empress E
So, that is what OnyxOverdrive looks like.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Nice pigtails, twatwaffle.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
What is the gardener schtick all about? My guy friend is not a gardener. He is an artist and he sells coffee. He isn't black and he wouldn't have sex with VKD/OnyxO either.

jack

That's why I call you Fake E, dumbass.

Thanks for playing though.

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Do you care to explain what the fuck you are on about? Why do you think this person is 'fake e' and what is your beef with them?

jack

fuck off asshole.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
It is just Jack fantasizing. He is the black guy and OnyxOverdrive/VKD is the white chick. Or, it might be the other way around. I've never met either of them in person. However, I gave my eloisel toon to VKD to play in for awhile several years back. I had other things to do and needed someone to babysit certain babies while I was away.

jack

It's not me fantasizing at all. Just your deflection, and the REAL Eloisel would know exactly what I'm talking about.

Your deflection is meaningless. Hope you at least got to cum, since it would be difficult to hit the right fold from the pic.

Was it good for you chubbsy?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Oh, so you're the bottom and VKD is the top - or the behind.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I want you to know that made me laugh ... loud. Like, HA, HA, HA, HA. Because that is the kind of thing you know much more about than I ever will.

jack

I have no idea at all what you mean, and your rampant homophobia is frankly, disgusting.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Oh, how thrilling. I've disgusted Jack.
How does it go, jumping up and down, clapping my hands, "Hercules, Hercules, Hercules."

jack

None of the above you unctious deflecting buffoon.

Just hope it was good for you. certainly looks like you were enjoying it :bigass:

jack

bump

eloisel

Forever Empress E
It changes yet remains the same.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Fart.