I want to smell dark matter
JUST KILL HIM AND HIS STUPID EYES.

CaptainWacky

They killed the oliphaunt!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I feel like I missed something, and don't know who attacked the Italians at the end. Was that the Irish?

CaptainWacky

IT'S A TWISTER AUNTIE EM.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
What a weird episode! I hope the Irish guy survives that, somehow! And I hope the kid and the dog will be okay.

CaptainWacky

I'm pretty sure Rabbi is dead and the kid grows up to be Mike Mulligan, the bad guy from season 2.

CaptainWacky

I wish Ethelrida had gotten more screentime throughout the season as her scenes are my favourite (espeically when she's with Killer Nurse.) It's good that Gaetano finally died!

I wonder if the ghost meant to help or if it just wanted to watch a black girl die.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I love Ethelrida!

CaptainWacky

Finale was weirdly short. Ethelrida was barely in it. It was all about the villains getting what was coming so I suppose it was satisfying in that way. But I felt like it could have been more. I wonder if it was cut short for covid reasons.

Last edited:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I was really happy when Satchel and the dog made it home. I didn't want Loy to die :rwmad: AND I was hoping a miracle would happen and the Irish guy who saved Satchel would magically appear in the middle of a corn field or something.

CaptainWacky

He's in Oz now.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I wish I was in Oz now.