Feels damp on the porch today. There might be weather.

The Question

Eternal
I read it was a mixed bag but that was the funniest part. You'd thnk the NRA guy would have thought something was wrong when he started talking about his son dying ("he died doing what I love.") AND THE GUNNY RABBIT. I'd actually trust children with guns more than those guys.

Okay. That's enough of the stupidity. Time for a scouring by truth.

The Question

Eternal
Wanna win later this year? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fat fucking chance.

The Question

Eternal
Oh, good. The same old "more equal pigs" bullshit. Didn't see this coming.

Gratifying to see you've only got enough scrote to mischaracterize it, not quite enough to rebut even a second of it. What a shock.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
You should be able to change the thread title. If you can't, let me know what you would like it changed to.

And you're not considering the fact that all I did was move the posts. I deleted nothing. That would have been the petty thing to do.

The Question

Eternal
Then move the conversation between you and Wacky about that Sacha Baron Cohen shit, likewise. That's where you two stuffed political bullshit into the Mine Field. Don't act like you don't like it when somebody else does it but give yourself a pass on it. That's dirty fucking pool and you know it.

The Question

Eternal
See, Eggs, I didn't open that door. I didn't introduce political crap into the MF, you and Wacky did. You two opened it up to that. Now you just want only one side to of politics to be seen in there.

Not kosher. Yeah, yeah, I know, "it isn't fair" and "it isn't a democracy". True enough. But let me suggest to you that you have some pretty compelling reasons to want people to think it is fair.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Who? A dozen people post here regularly (most of them in the MF). Everyone else decided that TK died when missmanners left and moved on.

Again, you're talking as if TK was the world. It's not.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
And you're right, you can't edit the thread title because you can't edit the first post after a certain time. My bad.

I'll change it to something neutral and you let me know.

The Question

Eternal
Again, you're talking as if TK was the world. It's not.

I'm talking as if TK is TK. And it is. Or is it? Shall we change the name, abandon its traditions and its history? Suits me, as long as the hard rules and generally accepted conventions of it apply to everybody equally.

Turn it into Aunt Mabel's Knitting Circle for all the fucks I give, as long as the scales stay balanced and no single persuasion of thought gets special treatment over another.

But when one political strain gets carte blanche and another gets split off, that's not balanced scales, is it. That's a double standard, and I know you know by now how I react to double standards.

The Question

Eternal
Oh, and to be clear: The Sacha Baron Cohen sauce wasn't the first time the MF got political. Wacky blathered something in the "Reviews Star Trek" thread about so-and-so being "as smart as Trump voters" (paraphrasing), to which you replied (again paraphrasing) with a giggle and a squeeee.

I didn't say a thing. Let it slide. No biggie. Offensive humor, but it's the MF, whaddyagonnado.

The "Who Is America" thread established it as a pattern. Until then, I figured, MF is off limits for political ragging. But no? No? Was I wrong? Is it not off limits for that? Guess not...?

But guess so.

But if so, then be the tough guy you were acting in there, and if you like dishing it out, or seeing it dished out, whatsamatta? Can't you take it, too? But, "it's not fair" or not, macht nicht. Come on, tough guy, either dish it and take it, or, if you can't take it, don't dish it. An uneven playing field, well... you don't want Trump to grab you, do you?

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
But when one political strain gets carte blanche and another gets split off, that's not balanced scales, is it. That's a double standard, and I know you know by now how I react to double standards.

You react to perceived double standards by whining for years in GFHH.

I’m not sure is the threat you think it is.

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Until then, I figured, MF is off limits for political ragging. But no? No? Was I wrong? Is it not off limits for that? Guess not...?

Now I realize I don’t have the 35k post experience that you do here, but my understanding was that the rule was ‘Be cool in the Minefield’.

The Question

Eternal
You react to perceived double standards by whining for years in GFHH.

Yeah, I know. I only think it's a double standard. Of course, I think that... because it's a double standard. Ain't that just wild?

...my understanding was that the rule was ‘Be cool in the Minefield’.

I'm so glad you came sniffing around to tell me what your understanding is.