Finding Recipes

Mirah

I love you
Is annoying nowadays. When I look up a recipe on line, I just want the ingredients, I don't want a blog about how good it tastes or anything else about the food or the recipe.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
what type of recipes or you searching for?

i'll google whatever recipe you want blog free. Italian, chinese, seafood, greek..name it.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Okay. i was going share my chitlen recipe with you. oh well. next time.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Chitterlings are delicious if you clean and cook them properly.

you can find chitterlings in your local grocery store already cooked. they are callef...celoaf.

try some "cold ethyl" and report your taste for chitlens.

Last edited:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
thats almost as disgusting as you, Charles.

Cold Ethyl

Chitterlings are delicious if you clean and cook them properly.

you can find chitterlings in your local grocery store already cooked. they are callef...celoaf.

try some "cold ethyl" and report your taste for chitlens.

Oh hell no lol I'll eat some crazy stuff but not that . can't get past the smell of it while its cooking :confused:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
trust me "cold ethyl" the smell of chitterlings isn't an issue.

my moms wash and clean and remove the fat (the do-do) for at least 2 days.

its impossible to purchase chitterlings and cook them on the same day.

chitlens is like a three day process.

Cold Ethyl

trust me "cold ethyl" the smell of chitterlings isn't an issue.

my moms wash and clean and remove the fat (the do-do) for at least 2 days.

its impossible to purchase chitterlings and cook them on the same day.

chitlens is like a three day process.
Nope nope nope lol

The Question

Eternal
Salsa frijoles con queso!

byeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiitch-ah! :pissed:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
You could get an old Betty Crocker Cookbook, but there are problems with that too.

Mirah

I love you
What are the problems with Betty Crocker cook books?

I have cook books, occasionaly I need to look up something else ON LINE and usually really awesome recipes are hidden inside REALLY BORING blogs about food.ITS ANNOYING!

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
The recipes are kind of white American and specific to whatever food was a standard when your edition came out. Related to that, since it's a physical medium there's a limitation on how many recipes they hold.

More particularly, the recipes seem to have unnecessary steps or inefficient ways of doing things. For example, there was a quiche recipe I tried that called for putting all the non-egg things into the crust and then mixing the eggs in a bowl and pouring it over everything. Only somehow I had way more egg than room for it. Next time I did it I put the egg in first and sunk the non-egg stuff into it. That way I could just stop adding cheese/bacon/onion if it got too full instead of having a bowl of egg in the fridge.