FOUND! HERO1000's HOME OF RECORD!

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
worlds-largest-toilet.JPG

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Elnidfse said:
Bought time, he moved next to your house years ago.
That was lame, even for you.

Stop disappointing me, I had such high hopes in you :(

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Cacophony said:

Makes one wonder with him which came first.

The stupid posts or the stupidity.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
The stupidity.

He actually started out as a pretty interesting character. But he became over confident of his own abilities.

The rest was just a fast trip to the septic tank where he occasionally floats to the surface.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
I liked him at first. I had very high hopes for him.

But now, he's just meh.

Elnidfse

Sarek said:
The stupidity.

He actually started out as a pretty interesting character. But he became over confident of his own abilities.

The rest was just a fast trip to the septic tank where he occasionally floats to the surface.
Paragraphs of texts take too long to create.

Sniper Kitty said:
bleh xffghjkh bgfgfd eh
Might want to fix that keyboard.

Cacophony said:

Nothings lame, even for me. Hopes? I've warned you about those things.

Elnidfse

Actually, I HAVE indeed been slacking. My only trademark, my wonderful text walls have lost all form. I think, for the benefit of myself, no matter what happens in the future, I'll stick with my walls. They, like many other things, are ultimately apart of my character which I, through time and hardships, shall fortify so deeply with bricks of my mind that it becomes an impenetrable barrier for all of what you, the inhabitants of troll kingdom shall look upon and envy.

Well, my good lads, its either that, a fairly good idea in my opinon, or the other, which is to put a damper on my ego. That second option could be deemed as unacceptable and I refuse to allow it to be as such. My ego, though as large as it may be, is made out of glass which, if one were to knock upon, would come to realize the material as bullet-proof.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I love to floss. It's fun when you pull out big chunks from some forgotten earlier meal.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Elnidfse said:
Bought time, he moved next to your house years ago.

Cunt.

Elnidfse said:
Paragraphs of texts take too long to create.

Might want to fix that keyboard.

Nothings lame, even for me. Hopes? I've warned you about those things.

Cunt.

Elnidfse said:
Actually, I HAVE indeed been slacking. My only trademark, my wonderful text walls have lost all form. I think, for the benefit of myself, no matter what happens in the future, I'll stick with my walls. They, like many other things, are ultimately apart of my character which I, through time and hardships, shall fortify so deeply with bricks of my mind that it becomes an impenetrable barrier for all of what you, the inhabitants of troll kingdom shall look upon and envy.

Well, my good lads, its either that, a fairly good idea in my opinon, or the other, which is to put a damper on my ego. That second option could be deemed as unacceptable and I refuse to allow it to be as such. My ego, though as large as it may be, is made out of glass which, if one were to knock upon, would come to realize the material as bullet-proof.

Cunt.

Sarek said:
You asshole, take this down, this is personal information and thus violates this site's terms and conditions. I don't want one of the psychopaths who posts here finding my house and showing up on my front porch.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Hey everyone, since Messy is crying about it, just google "worlds largest toilet" and you'll find the location.

He's having a kegger next weekend and everyone at TK is invited. It's BYOTP though.

(Bring your own toilet paper) :D

Sarek said:
Hey everyone, since Messy is crying about it, just google "worlds largest toilet" and you'll find the location.

He's having a kegger next weekend and everyone at TK is invited. It's BYOTP though.

(Bring your own toilet paper) :D
ASSHOLE!