Found the best site ever.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.mymiserablechristmas.com/archive/archive_1.shtml

147. Girlfriend in a coma (12/08/05) – Mike, Alaska, Age 22
December 3, my girlfriend was on her way to my place to see me, and apparently hit a pothole, got turned sideways in the road, and got T-boned at about 65 mph. Well, she should have died that night but didn't. So I spent Christmas beside her bed, while she lay lifeless, in a coma, with the right side of her skull removed and her brain swollen out the side of her head. She is still in a coma and doctors say she won't ever come out. She is alive, but only by machines. Fuck Christmas. That is what I will always remember Christmas being.

146. Please don’t kill Mommy (12/08/05) - Heather, Maryland, Age 35
My worst Christmas was one of many. My family always had huge fights on Christmas or around it, throwing the decorated tree over, etc. Well, I was very young, maybe 5, my little brother was 3 and my older brother was 8. My parents got into it again. We were all standing in the doorway to my parents' room begging daddy to "please don't kill Mommy" on Christmas Eve. He was standing over her with a sledge hammer. That year was the real kicker.
My grandmother and uncle came over with presents. My parents never could afford really good gifts or what we wanted, but my grandmother and uncle did. Well, to top off what my father did (he left that night and didn't come back all day), my mother took all of our presents that came from my grandmother and uncle and threw them down the front steps (two flights). We had gotten a television from them, and many gifts that we really wanted. The neighbor kids never forgot it and proceeded to torment us until we grew up and moved out.

143. Xtra Xmas misery (12/08/05) - Shane, US, Age 36
I got shitcanned from my job a week before Christmas, then my girl came clean and told me she was fucking her boss. We broke up. And here's when it really sucks: My sister was in a car accident and lost her baby, her scumbag husband got busted for buying blow, my best friend blew his brains out (he'd always hated the holidays), and I got shot in my leg by someone playing with his deer rifle. All the day before Christmas Eve. And to top it off, while I was in the hospital, a nurse gave me the wrong drug and I almost died. This Christmas I'm getting hammered and staying that way until January.

LOL There are loads of them.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
27. The worst of all possible worlds (12/29/99) - Joshua, Oregon, Age 29
When I was 15, my dad got so drunk on Christmas Eve that he took out a whip and started threatening me. My mom ran away with all of our presents because she was so scared, and the next day, I learned she was killed in a late-night car accident. A day later my dad was put in a mental institution and my brother committed suicide. It was the worst Xmas anyone could have.

It's just not fair.​

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
24. Merry Christmas everyone (12/22/99) - Philip, Chandler, Age 15
On December 24th 1997, after smoking crack & drinking bourbon for 3 days before the holiday, my Dad finally came home. He spent about an hour arguing w/my mother and calling me and my sister names (he called me dildo & my sister he referred to as shit fer brains.) He then proceeded to load up all of our presents into the flatbed of his El Camino. After all the presents were in the car he walked to the middle of the lawn and took a gigantic shit, while saying merry christmas you bloodsucking whore ( I assume he was talking to my mother).

ROTFLMFAO

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
83. Safety first - Bruce, England, Age 42
The TV antenna was loose on my roof and I decided to repair it myself. Being very safety conscious, I tied a rope to the bumper of my Land Rover, threw it over the roof, and climbed up the other side and tied it round my waist. While I was working on the roof my stupid bitch of wife decided to go Christmas shopping in my car. The cow dragged me over the apex of the roof onto the concrete driveway below. I'm now a sad bastard quadriplegic.​

I'm in fits of tears.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
At least they have memories.