Foundation

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
So the evil woman IS the mule and she moves her BRAIN into the little boy's body and he grows up to be the mule IT'S OBVIOUS.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I hadn't even thought of that!

CaptainWacky

The last two episodes have been EPIC.

ROBOT HARI IS REAL.

I guess Tellem isn't the Mule as she died without transferring herself and seemed scared of The Mule in the future. But maybe the boy still is him.

It's lucky there's a Second Foundation and the first one getting blown up doesn't matter (apart from all the deaths!)

I thought maybe Foundation Hari had somehow turned off Demerzel's restraining bolt but probably not.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yeah, I can't wait to find out what is up with Demerzel. Maybe Foundation Hari is in her like that time Seven of Nine was in the Doctor!

CaptainWacky

Harry is NOT a robot and Salvor is DEAD WTF. Tellem DID put her brain in the little boy but he died and she died so I guess the Mule is just some WEIRD PERVERT.

The Foundation exists outside of space and time now which is a convenient way to let all the characters come back next season. It's a shame Hober and the gay general had to DIE.

So are Day and the Queen going to set up their own Empire in exile or something I guess we'll find out SOME DAY.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Why did Salvor have to die? She should have been rescued MAGICALLY by space Hari! I'm glad the general's boyfriend gets to live with space Hari and Brother Constant.

They better not cancel this show now that we like it. :rwmad:

CaptainWacky

I liked Salvor a lot more this season than the first, but there wasn't really much more to do with her character. Hair and Gaal are the ones with the PSYCHO POWER and they're going into the future now. Her death shows the future can be changed (unless she gets cloned or something and the clone dies in the future.)

Supposedly it was looking good for a third season before the STRIKES. Apple seem to have a fairly good record of renewing things.

Last edited:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'm so glad it's been renewed. I really like that weird show.

CaptainWacky

Of course it'll be like 2 years before it comes out now.