Fun Interview Questions

Mirah

I love you
1. What are some fun interview questions that you have had? (For a job, not because you are a famous person and someone has interviewed you for their magazine article or television show or youtube video)
Actually that would be way more interesting than this dumb and boring thread.

Mirah

I love you
3. Say you are at your desk and you have someone who wants to just stand there and chat and tell you their woes, what do you do?

Mirah

I love you
Seriously? Like I'm going to say anything other than, "Tell them we can chat later but I have work to do." Or "Lets grab coffee soon"
Seriously
What else would I say?

Mirah

I love you
Couragous?
Like other than packing up an office during a wildfire evacuation? Everything else sounds boring.

I went back to school.
I changed a tire on my car.
I confronted a big evil man in a big evil corporation
I told that bitch to shut up
I wore red to the office every day

Mirah

I love you
Seriouisly my last boss was like, "This is a different shirt than I wore yesterday"
Male boss.
He would re-arrange your desk at night if he didn't like how you left it.
I only had mine re-arranged once.

Mirah

I love you
I'm going to pretend like I am Taylor Swift at my next interview. Or James Majesty drag queen or Mufasa.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
3. Say you are at your desk and you have someone who wants to just stand there and chat and tell you their woes, what do you do?
Respond in "Airplane!" quotes: "Do you like movies with gladiators in them?" "Have you ever been in a Turkish prison?" "I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue."

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
2. What is something couragous that you have done?
One time, while I was in school, there was this spooky hollow tree in the swamp and my teacher said I had to go into it to face my fears.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Ooh. "Airplane!" quotes would *be* good interview questions.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Saw one on "I Waste So Much Time" last night:

Inteviewer: There's this 3 year gap on your resume that just says "Vengeance."
Me: ...
Interviewer: ...
Me: You don't remember me, do you?