Future site of the Taylor Swift thread

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
While I do not have reason to start a Taylor Swift thread at this time, I know the day will come so I'm laying claim to this thread as the future Taylor Swift thread.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
SHAKE IT OFF!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
[youtube]vNoKguSdy4Y[/youtube]

SAUSAGEMAN

11430.imgcache.jpg

CaptainWacky

I like Shake It Off!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
SWIFT INDEED!

SAUSAGEMAN

"Don't even get me started on wiretaps," Swift says seriously. "It's not a good thing for me to talk about socially. I freak out." As for who might bug a Van Nuys production office on the off chance that Swift is inside: "The janitor," she says, as if naming one candidate among hundreds. "The janitor who's being paid by TMZ. This is gonna sound like I'm a crazy person – but we don't even know. I have to stop myself from thinking about how many aspects of technology I don't understand."

Swift pauses, as if weighing just how paranoid she's comfortable with sounding. Then she plows ahead. "Like speakers," she says. "Speakers put sound out . . . so can't they take sound in? Or" – she holds up her cellphone – "they can turn this on, right? I'm just saying. We don't even know."

Swift says she never feels completely safe, especially when it comes to her privacy. "There's someone whose entire job it is to figure out things that I don't want the world to see," she says. "They look at your career, they look at what you prioritize, and they try to figure out what would be the most revealing or hurtful. Like, I don't take my clothes off in pictures or anything – I'm very private about that. So it scares me how valuable it would be to get a video of me changing. It's sad to have to look for cameras in dressing rooms and bathrooms. I don't walk around naked with my windows open, because there's a value on that."

CaptainWacky

I really wouldn't put it past TMZ to be working on a speaker that can "take in sound" just to get to Taylor Swift's secrets.

CaptainWacky

Because they're evil Satans.

This is a good cover!

11433.imgcache.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
She's like a GOOPless Gwyneth, mixed with a little Natalie "I thought about hungry children and couldn't leave the house for 2 weeks" Merchant...

CaptainWacky

Some kind of "Rise Of The Machines" joke where the "machine" is my erection?

CaptainWacky

Was that in the Christian Bale Terminator?