Gagh is Steve?

Rov_is_a_Fag

This is bad news.

That would pretty much explain everything. Medicare, forged criminal charge, Nion Interactive, Sanjay Lall, Aerospace, Dawn Brown, Coldwell-Banker, the Army.

geebus.......................

SanJia has got to be sick about all of this!
Boy............when you guys fuck up.............you go all out.

biglaugh.gif

i still don't git all the IP numbers,

I still don't know who tried to murder me, though that would make sense too since I walked right into a vipers nest when Dawnee talked me into moving to Austin where a lot of the criminals seem to be located. I don't git the ibmb movie site or how all the websites are hooked up to the IP numbers. I do understand the AstroNuts a little better.

You guys are PRICELESS...............or should I say.............PRICKLESS. Damn............how did Jean Schmidt and all the other Public Corruptors git hooked up with this bunch??? Scott?? can you answer this very important question? You and the Hummer bunch?? all of you seem to have disappeared after I busted your dumb asses out.

eloisel?? *holds the mic out to eloisel* ................is this what you meant when you said I would disappear if I messed with the DOJ boys?? cause they seem to be the ones disappearing.

I warned you........................I know someone who is more powerful than all of you. I also told you a went to him a few months ago for help. He told me not to worry anymore, he would take care of it. I told him I didn't know who everyone is.............all I can do is give you my report. He didn't need my report cause he already knew.

Next thing you know people are hanging themselves, flying out of windows, burning up in buildings, committing suicide, resgining from the DOJ, pleading the 5th, firing themselves, demoting themselves.................just disappearing in general.

And here I am..................safe and sound. He told me he knew I was surrounded by evil men and women, my enemies..........but he told me not to worry, he would take care of everything. All I had to do is trust him. I did, still do. I don't worry anymore.

If he is for me..............who would be stupid enough to be against me at this point???

Did I mention I have been one of the top salespeople in my new profession since the store opened?? YEP!! It is pretty easy though, I just treat people with respect................do unto others and u would have them do unto u. It's really quite simple.

That........................and knowing someone very powerful. More powerful than all of you. He isn't finished.................with me or you.

Oh Woe is you.....................if you have done something stupid or are planning on doing anything more stupid than has already been done. We communicate on a daily basis so he knows when I get fearful or distressed or sad.

He always knows what to do to make me feel better. For example, one day I axed him if he would help me git a BlingBling at work and I did!!! I axed him again last week and I got another one................almost. I fell $4 short but it was ok cause this guy almost backed out when he found out how much the two dresses costs that I told him his wife would love. At that point I felt it best just to git him out the door rather than sell him anything else.

^^No, but if there is any one group of people who has a reason to bitch it is the Native Americans since they have been the most abused throughout history and are still being abused.

Funny how you never hear anyone defending them or giving them the protection of the so-called laws of our land.

You also don't hear them moaning and bitching about all the horrible things that have been done to them.

Professor Liviv Librescu

Go rest in your land, be with your people. You have planted love in our hearts, your respect for life and the courage you showed us will life in our minds forever.

sanctify Thy name."

Prayer
"Almighty and eternal Father, in adversity as in joy, Thou, our source of life, art ever with us. As we recall with affection those whom Thou hast summoned unto Thee, we thank Thee for the example of their lives, for our sweet companionship with them, for the cherished memories and the undying inspiration they leave behind. In tribute to our departed who are bound with Thee in the bond of everlasting life, may our lives be consecrated to Thy service. Comfort, we pray Thee, all who mourn. Though they may not comprehend Thy purpose, keep steadfast their trust in Thy wisdom. Do Thou, O God, give them strength in their sorrow, and sustain their faith in Thee as they rise to sanctify Thy name."

I think a good question to ask is why did this student target the Engineering Building thus targeting Engineering students/staff? I can understand why he went to the dorm where his "girlfriend" was since he obviously had a beef with her, but why did he walk across campus to target a particular building if this act was random...........as is being reported right now.

On a different note...........everyone can debate gun control and everything else right now. The bottom line is our society will always have people like this, we cannot totally predict or target a certain behaviour or reason why people do the things like mass murder. Sure...........this guy was a loner, obviously had anger issues, his writings reflected it, but this was premeditated and nobody had a clue nor could they predict the outcome. There is another person just like him out there...........we won't be able to predict what he or she does either.

On a completely different note..................there are some really creepy similarities here.............that relate to TrollKingdom. For example, look at Captain Wacky's crazy stories and stuff. We have an Asian, we have a German class, Aerospace, Engineers.............compooters.

Weird.

^^this is true. They have more legitimate concerns, issues and abuse than the black community. It is the reason Afro-Americans are alienating other communities when they get on their soap boxes about stuff that happened decades ago. It is the reason they are CREATING racial divide rather than bringing solutions..............all they do is point the finger, keep acting like victims, escalate tension, do nothing for the cause. If anything they are just pissing people off.

I think I am going to start praying for the Native Indians, Alaskans and Hawaiians...............then I am going to pray for the family of SongFuWong........the VT mass murderer. I feel sorry for his family.

Gun Control is NOT the answer, not only is it not possible it is another way for the guberment to trample the Constitution and take away our right to bear arms. I am no fan of guns.............I have only shot a pistol once and it scared my ex-husband so bad he took it away from me and never suggested I try to shoot one again. On the other hand, if the government has their way and tries to take away our right to bear arms...............it will be another way for them to oppress us.

If there is a will, there is a way.................if someone wants to get a gun they will. If someone wants to kill someone, they will.

Unless you are me and are aware of your surroundings, aware of your enemies and have dogs who can alert you to the signs of carbon monoxide poisoning on the heel of death threats.

Now I am going over to Brawl-Hall.................where I received death threats................and take the fight to them. To their credit, they don't confine me to only one fora. I can run amok on the board acting like a troll or I can participate in meaningful discussion when I am not feeling trollish.

tHERE IS SOMETHING WEIRD GOING ON OVER AT BRAWL HALL!!! It has something to do with my case and one of the people involved in it namely the ASIANS!!!!

I KEEP TELLING YOU GUYS AND YOU DON'T LISTEN TO ME!!!! I TOLD DARTHSIKLE ABOUT THE ASIAN CONNECTION AND GAVE HIM SOME INFORMATION OVER A MONTH AGO.

DID YOU PEOPLE KNOW THE PSYCHO VT MASS MURDERER WORKED FOR PANDA EXPRESS????? DID YOU KNOW THERE WAS OR IS A MEMBER OF BRAWL-HALL THAT IS/WAS ASISAN AND WORKED FOR PANDA EXPRESS??????

I'M CALLING THE FBI SINCE THEY ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING MY EMAILS AND HAVE BANNED ME FROM THEIR SITE. THEN I AM CONTACTING MSNBC AND THE DOJ.

I think it would be safe to conclude that WuYangMassMurderer could very well have been one of the members of Brawl-Hall!! They have a lot of Asians over there and one of them was talking about a pedophile and writing all kinds of crazy things talking about this girl who broke up with him and there are a LOT of science/engineering students over there. CAN ANYONE SAY AEROSPACE???

DOES MIKE DAVIS AND HIS BUNCH RUN THAT SITE?? CAUSE THERE IS A WHEELCHAIR EMOTICON OVER THERE. I HOLD THEM RESPONSIBLE FOR A LOT OF THINGS I HAVE BEEN PREDICTING. HIS DAUGHTER GOES TO SCHOOL BACK EAST...........NAMELY.........AN IVY LEAGUE SCHOOL LIKE VIRGINIA TECH.

I'M TELLING YOU GUYS..............HE IS A DEBAUCHERY TO THE MAX......A LOWLIFE CRIPPLE WHO HAS A LOT TO HIDE............HE HAS A LOT OF MONEY, MORE THAN HE COULD POSSIBLY MAKE IN HIS JOB..........HE IS DOING ILLEGAL STUFF AND DOING BIDNESS WITH THUGS AND ASIAN GANGS.

HIS MOTHER IS ASIAN.

SOMEBODY CALL THE FBI AND TELL THEM TO READ THIS!!!!!!!!! THEY AREN'T ACCEPTING MY EMAILS.

ChoSingHoe was a stalker too!!! HE WAS STALKING WOMEN!!!

I AM PUTTING EVERYONE ON HIGH ALERT. WARNINGS????? YOU GUYS WANT WARNINGS???? I TRIED TO WARN YOU ABOUT SOME OF THESE PEOPLE YEARS AGO.

INVESTIGATE BRAWL-HALL, SHATTERED CORPSE AND EX-ISLE. ESPECIALLY EX-ISLE...........THEY HAVE SOMETHING SHADY IN THE WORKS RIGHT NOW!!!! I AM PUTTING YOU ON RED ALERT!

You see............this is the problem. People are PASSIVE. They ignore abnormal behaviour, they look the other way when they witness criminal activity, they shame people like me when I report it, then they scream.......WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED AND HOW COULD WE HAVE PREVENTED THIS?? when some Asian kid goes WHACK and shoots a bunch of people.

Thank God you have ME! I just contacted the FBI........yes.......the let me back in!! the DOJ and MSNBC hotline about my suspicions. I pointed them in the direction they should be looking and included ANOTHER copy of my report.

ANSWER THIS WHY DID THIS KID TARGET THE ENGINEERING/COMPUTER SCIENCE BUILDING???? Wouldn't it have been more convenient to stop at the numerous other buildings along the way???? He walked past HOW MANY buildings??? how many targets??? if this was RANDOM.........why didn't he hit the building next to the dorm?? or the other buildings closer to the first one thus eliminating the exposure of being caught??? He had to travel a distance to get to the Engineering building that I might add has a BIG Aerospace program.

Is anyone connecting the dots here??? People complicate things.

KISS

K
eep It Simple Stupid

Sometimes the obvious seems to excape the most intelligent people.

That guy was on a mission...............no doubt about it.

Tyrant said:
Blah blah blah.

Tyrant..........put your feelers out..........are there any Asian males missing from these boards?? Brawl-Hall?? any Engineering/Compooter Science kids missing from these boards??? from back East?? cause there are a lot of kids on these boards from Universities back East. A lot of connections to NY, VA, MA, VT, TX...............I have been telling you guys this for a while.

Interview with his dorm roommate..............he watched Wrestling on TV!!! We have lots of wrestling fans here on these boards!!!! Especially over at Brawl-Hall.

Damn..............if Captain Wacky was posting right now I would almost think it was him except Captain writes funny weird stories.

One of the victims was an animal lover, another was a dancer!!! Where did he get the money to buy the guns?? ammo??

There is an Asian woman...........she is late 30's, 40's.......it is hard to tell with those women because they age well. I have seen her around several times, she is thin, 5'1 without her high heels. Dresses well, has Americanized herself, very attractive.

Wears her hair pulled back in a bun. You know her........move in close. I knew the minute I had contact with her.

I am serious dancing banana.

Zombie Superman

I came for the brains
Bruce tried a Kryptonite explosive on me when I turned into...this.

It tickled, but it didn't stop me.

I tore his head off with my teeth.