Gagh, Will you have my babies?

Mirah

I love you
Why?
That is a really mean thing to say.
Even if they were hideous I am sure we would love them just the same.

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
Hideous only in that Gagh bares a striking resemblance to Udo Kier in Andy Warhol's Dracula.

Mirah

I love you
Awww you are adorable! Actually, I really was not paying attention to what Day said. When I go home I will look it up then I will know what he was talking about.

If you are a wampire, will you suck the blood out of my body?

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Chris is not a bad looking fellow but he has shit for brains. It's a real toss up as far as your children are concerned, nice looking but dumb as a box of hair.

Good luck with that though. ;)

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
An IQ 147 and a First in a Science degree does not equate to shit for brains, Laura. If that were the fact, that this would make your own brains stagnating baboon phlegm.

One word of caution, Mirah: I do not flirt or cyber online. I find it fundamentally impossible to connect with anyone on that level over the Internet. I have always kept my life separate from what goes on online.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
My IQ is just 3 measley digits short of yours, 144 here. I also tested in the top 80% for MENSA.

Eat me Chris. :smooch:

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
No thanks. Why would I even want to consider where several battallions of men have been.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Thats ok baby, you can just sit there while I do.

:yoohoo:

mm

I may not be as smart as Gagh but I'm available for flirting and cybering with you.(or any other woman from TK/Lonaf as long as I am 99% sure they ARE a woman. Curse you johnford!)

Mirah

I love you
Because I feel like I was taken seriuosly, as always. And then if I retract my statement and say "well geez I was only kidding" then it will look like I am just trying to save face-which I am, but anyways, Gagh, Will you Have My Babies? I mean-Can I have yours?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Because I feel like I was taken seriuosly, as always. And then if I retract my statement and say "well geez I was only kidding" then it will look like I am just trying to save face-which I am, but anyways, Gagh, Will you Have My Babies? I mean-Can I have yours?

Yeah I knew your reply wasn't serious but mine was. Except maybe that part in parentheses.

Also: I wish I had your problem. I'm hardly ever taken seriously. Maybe its because I joke around too much and then when I try to be serious people are like Your kidding, right? And I'm like No and they're like Oh.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
:eek: