gallery?

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
Does the gallery have to be open at the top of the home page?
No it doesn't.

Get on it, Tronboy!

Mirah

I love you
Perhaps the spot in your brain that you are not using would be most appropriate then.

Mirah

I love you
So the gallery got in the way of you seeing another thread that addressed the very same issue so you had to go and make your very own thread? Also ignoring Mentalist's comment about it being nice to have a "bug" thread, so you also could have added it there.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
The title of a thread in the Suggestions forum should list exactly what it is about.

Mine does, the other does not.

I will NOT read through pages of crap to see if one little thing is there.
Mine is directly to the point.

There is no need for the gallery to be Right There and with only one poster's pics up.
Put it someplace else.

If menty wants to see his gallery all the time, he should put it on Admin eyes only so the rest of us don't have to see it.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
I don't want to have to do that Every Single time I log in.

He could move it lower.

You know how to move lower, right?

I Love Cunt

Watch It
I wonder why you have to do it every time you log in? Mine has a memory, once I've collapsed it, it is collapsed for good.

I posted a picture in the gallery a couple days ago & it says in my profile it is there but when I click on it it says i do not have permission?? It won't even give me the option to delete it. I only posted the image cause I wanted to see if it would show up in the gallery next to MENtalist's 2 pics.