Gay Bashing

KissmeHardy

Well, hello there. Anyone fancy a good time. I've been known to take a dare...

P.S......Don't forget the vaseline.

Falconarg

Rebel
prepare that ass for the cupcakeas
wadeye2_wideweb__470x263,2.jpg

KissmeHardy

Sarek said:
I dare you to leave.

And I dare you to give me a proper welcome by inserting your luscious manbone into my succulent love canal - I'm gagging for it . ..

After all, as your famous forebear once said:

Sometimes the needs of the one outweight the needs of the many (or word to that effect).

So come on Big Boy, show us what you're made of.

KissmeHardy

falconarg said:
prepare that ass for the cupcakeas

I'm open and waiting for ya - black is beautiful (although only those hung like horses need apply).

The more the merrier - you'll find that's always been my motto.

Elnidfse

KissmeHardy said:
I'm open and waiting for ya - black is beautiful (although only those hung like horses need apply).

The more the merrier - you'll find that's always been my motto.
My moto has always been, kill it before it squirms. I'm sure that you'll find mine most acceptable. Now, my good sir, while I have found it rather dirtying to talk to you, I think I shall make satisfaction in my showing you the exit.

KissmeHardy

Sarek said:
I dare you to shut the fuck up.

Dumbest damn dual ever.

You won't get rid of me that easy Sarek. If I'm coming on a bit strong it's only because I want you. And when I want something I get all excited and come over all tingly. I'm getting shudders just thinking about you ... mmmmmmm ... I've just got to have you.

Elnidfse

KissmeHardy said:
You won't get rid of me that easy Sarek. If I'm coming on a bit strong it's only because I want you. And when I want something I get all excited and come over all tingly. I'm getting shudders just thinking about you ... mmmmmmm ... I've just got to have you.

Redirect your homosexuality ------> that way.
Your what make grown men... vomit. Go find yourself a nice trick named Bob and settle out of this forum

KissmeHardy

Elnidfse said:
My moto has always been, kill it before it squirms. I'm sure that you'll find mine most acceptable. Now, my good sir, while I have found it rather dirtying to talk to you, I think I shall make satisfaction in my showing you the exit.

Oooh you dirty little minx! That's just what I've been waiting for. Now I know I've come to the right place. Fate has brought us together. At last!

And I must say your "exit" is exquisite - one of the best I've come across in a long time.

Meet me at the Blue Oyster bar at 2 am (and don't tell Sarek - we don't want him getting jealous).

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
KissmeHardy said:

gun.jpg

KissmeHardy

The Dork Lord said:
Police Academy 2?

You got me there - I can't resist a man in uniform. I guess you're pretty much the same. What size are you: small, medium or large? I hope the latter. And is that a truncheon in your pocket?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
No, and he's not happy to see you either.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
KissmeHardy said:
You got me there - I can't resist a man in uniform. I guess you're pretty much the same. What size are you: small, medium or large? I hope the latter. And is that a truncheon in your pocket?

Your rampant homophobia is rather disgusting.