Gems from Twitter

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Should have gone for his head lol.

(This joke only works if you've seen Avengers: Infinity War which you almost certainly haven't, and it's still not a very good joke since that line refers to Chris Hemsworth's Thor rather than Evans' Captain America, and even then it would still hardly be a joke, but at least I got to write an overly long explanation.)

And now the weather. Jedward?

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

It's good they used Stewart rather than the more predictable Shatner.

CaptainWacky

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
But if you click on the link below inside the article, it takes you another article that shows him holding the sandwich remnants in a jar.

“He took a couple of bites and commented on how tasty, how good it was,” Jenne, whose Boy Scout troop was asked to serve as an honor guard for Nixon during the cookout, told the Herald & Review."

...or was that some part of the joke that I missed? I am dense as molasses so there's that... and my hatred for anything associated with the Murdoch family is eternal (they own the NY Post).

BREAKING: EGGS THINKS TOO MUCH LOLrfsfdgsdfas

CaptainWacky

451: Unavailable due to legal reasons
We recognize you are attempting to access this website from a country belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) including the EU which enforces the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and therefore access cannot be granted at this time. For any issues, contact [email protected] or call 800-453-2472.

THE NIXON FAMILY DON'T WANT EUROPEANS SEEING THE SANDWICH.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
40 years ago it was Bea Arthur and the Holiday Special that traumatized the fanbase.

Now Disney finds ways of doing it every other week.

CaptainWacky

They should only let characters who danced in canon dance (so just Sy Snootles really.)

CaptainWacky