Get rid of the NSFW stuff

Weevil

The avatars, signatures etc. I'd say please and be polite about it but it would be undeserved.

Posted in QSF so I know you roaches will flock to it. Also posted because I know the pain of having to fix your profile after an admin has fiddled with it unannounced.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You have to admit, it's better this time around.

Weevil

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
Since when did NSFW things become against the rules?

This isn't Wordforge.

Weevil

Since forever.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
Ok, are we talking about unblocked, un hidden stuff, or that and including stuff that has been hidden behind a tag?

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
There is a difference between the two classifications I just mentioned.

Weevil

There is a difference between the two classifications I just mentioned.
Stop putting nipples and genitalia in your avatars. It is your responsibility to abide by the rules. The next person to fuck with this rule gets tossed. This thread is a courtesy warning.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
I Love Cunt, Deanna.

I think Cinch is safe.

Oh, what if it's a male nipple?
Is a dog's nipple ok, but not a cat's?

Weevil

Want to find out?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Why do we have the NSFW rule anyway? Really. I don't get it. Put a single disclamer page up before entering the site and no more worries. It would be simpler than having to constantly remind people of the (IMO totally useless) policy.

Besides, this should be an adults-only site anyway. I mean, do you want us to stop saying things like, "fuck that cupcakeer deeply in his neck until the cum runs out his ass"? Because that's just as bad. Also, if you browse this site from work, stop. That's just stupid. If your IT guys are worth half a shit, they'll see where you've been browsing.

Fuck this policy. Deeply and repeatedly. In the butthole.

Weevil

Why do we have the NSFW rule anyway? Really. I don't get it. Put a single disclamer page up before entering the site and no more worries. It would be simpler than having to constantly remind people of the (IMO totally useless) policy.

Besides, this should be an adults-only site anyway. I mean, do you want us to stop saying things like, "fuck that cupcakeer deeply in his neck until the cum runs out his ass"? Because that's just as bad. Also, if you browse this site from work, stop. That's just stupid. If your IT guys are worth half a shit, they'll see where you've been browsing.

Fuck this policy. Deeply and repeatedly. In the butthole.
And content spoilered is still in your cache, yes. I personally like knowing I won't see dicks and pussies and other kiddy bullshit on display here. It doesn't seem like much of a choice - a boob here and a bunch of dicks everywhere else in the 'nightmare' scenario, or absolutely none of the above. It's certainly open to debate.

Either way, until the rule is overturned, the same rules as outlined... in the rules apply to peoples' profiles. I will personally target old members especially, because they should know better. If Blackfoot had a big fat black stinking pussy in his avatar you'd bet there'd be a thread about it. The rules apply to all or they apply to none.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The main reason for the rule has been to keep our various hosts from bugging us more than they already were. Menty can share his insight into how our new host feels about it.

Not all workplaces clamp down on internet use. I've worked for 3 different Madison Ave. firms since joining here, and none have raised the issue with me (knock wood). It's easier to hide/scroll away from words than it is from a page-long goat-se pic.

The NSFW image rule hasn't changed from what it's been for years: keep it in spoiler tags and add a warning. Also no clear depictions of naughty bits in avs. If the level of reckless abandon here isn't reckless enough for you, find additional, crazier boards to help supplant your rage and inner torment, or just go to a shooting range and follow it up with a lapdance. But if you do, remember:

[YOUTUBE]aSLeUTpwFjI[/YOUTUBE]

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
fuck the rule and fuck whoever defends it

jack

So when I do my sexy pics, I have to cloak them in spoilers? Or will an NSFW thingie in the thread title suffice?

Weevil

An NSFW thread title is blanket protection for any debauchery. Post it and do not hide it - there is a time and place for 'that' stuff. Try to sneak it in and I will fuck you up the fucking ass for wasting my time and mail you to your grandmother. Do not fuck with me. I don't care how many years you've been here.

jack

It makes my nipples stiff when you threaten me

Weevil

BZZZZT - The time limit has run out. Every NSFW bit will be deleted without mercy.

Got a problem? You should have had more respect for TK.