Get rid of the NSFW stuff

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
TL;DR, Eggs <3

Also

It was a troll, he'll tell you the same. He may have really wanted it for reasons other than to giggle, he probably did. But the way he did it will ensure that we'll never know for sure (or believe him if he said so).

He did it to ensure that when he left the admin position, he wouldn't be asked back again. He could have just stopped being an admin, but look at you - you've not been one multiple times ;)

I Love Cunt

Watch It
But if I promise to post in the badlands only or in the soon to be newly formed NSFW Sexy Sex forum can I have my sexy avatar back?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Eggs, I've never wanted to destroy this board, so don't get all nervous. I only have it's best interests at heart. Which is why it may seem that I'm a big dick when I talk about changing things. I'm just passionate. However, if the board were to fall into the hands of any sort of fluffy/feel-good militia, I'd make this board commit seppuku so fast it'd make J.J. Fad's music career seem long by comparison.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
But if I promise to post in the badlands only or in the soon to be newly formed NSFW Sexy Sex forum can I have my sexy avatar back?

No, as your previous posts from that account would appear outside the NSFW forum. Also, it would be able to be seen from the members list.

However, if you created another account to post exclusively there, it might be workable.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Good points by Eggs, tis a shame Cow is so hyper, when he was on he was a good contributor but his idea of trolling makes me cringe, and I KNOW I'm a fucking asshole a lot of the time.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Lets see

TrollKingdom should be set up like this:

Questions, Suggestions, and so on...

Speak Freely - The Tea Room - The Godforsaken Hell Holes - The Mine Field should be one big forum.

The Bizarre Bazaar - forum
TK Media Center - forum
The Digital Abyss - forum
The Sports Forum - forum

The Badlands should be removed complety.
The TK Day Care Center For the Feeble Minded should be removed completly.

The TrollKingom Playground should be reinstated for GUTTER style posting.

And another thang.

I approve the changes.

Seph

Retired Account
your input means nothing DIAF.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Lets see

TrollKingdom should be set up like this:

Questions, Suggestions, and so on...

Speak Freely - The Tea Room - The Godforsaken Hell Holes - The Mine Field shouldn't be one big forum.

The Bizarre Bazaar - forum
TK Media Center - forum
The Digital Abyss - forum
The Sports Forum - forum

The Badlands-totally awesome.
The TK Day Care Center For the Feeble Minded should be for Gutter/NAP bullshit only.

The TrollKingom Playground should be NAP-free.

And another thang.

I approve the changes.

Glad you approve.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I am not sure why the idea of merging the MF with other forums always comes up. It's true that the MF exists in a bit of a micro-climate on TK but I don't see why that is such a problem.

It has been around for a long time and has, from nothing, become the most successful forum on TK and consistently provides the best in creativity and comedy. I think that is reason enough to let the Mine Field faithful decide what happens to the forum and since I own this hell hole now It's pretty much a done deal.

It's also the same reason why I allow The Badlands to have a lot of autonomy.

At the same time I am fully aware that I am in charge of Troll Kingdom and not just the Mine Field and I only want the board to improve in every department. I also know that I am not able to come up with every good idea for change on TK. We as a collective will never agree what is best for TK. Fuck, as a collective we couldn't get laid in a whore house so we have to try and balance as many good ideas as possible and hopefully end up with something better than what we started with. It really is a lot harder than it sounds.

I want to see TK better structured and less introverted. It's not easy though because the smallest change that might be perceived as extra moderation puts half the membership in to a epileptic flat spin.

I made the decision to sure up QSF and make it more focussed due to the fact that it became yet another free-for-all forum in the last couple of years further diluting SF and forcing the board to become even more introverted than it was before.

If there is one thing I do know is that you can only really put up sign posts around here and try to direct traffic. There is no magic piece of policy that suddenly ups the quality of posts and the board as a whole but by making the forums more structured you do stop the place being such a mess.

Nobody likes excessive moderation and I will never let TK become a place where moderation is an over riding force but at the same time I don't think it will be the sign of the Apocalypse if we are a bit more vigilant and CONSISTENT in moving threads to the right forums and being a bit less tolerant of throwaway spam in a few more forums.

There is a lot more coming in the way of positive change in other ways as well. Ouch will return in its best form yet as well as a TK wiki which looks like it may be headed up by GTC (surprise!) and we will be moving to vBulletin 4.0 in the near future as soon as I have the time to do the upgrade. QSF has moved to its new format and there will be more distinction in SF and GFHH to look forward to as well.

Yeah.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
All change is good. If for nothing else than to provide half of us with exercise while having epileptic fits, and the other half entertainment in watching the first half have epileptic fits. Win-win.

jack

Badlands are rapidly becoming my new home. It's an excellent forum. That doesn't mean I'll ever give up my Vulcan Death Grip on SF, but I really like the new crew, truth be told.

Seph

Retired Account
yeah me too the last 3 months, barely posted any where else but BL apart from poking the lockins in daycare with my special bash stick.

jack

It certainly makes you some sort of "ist"

Probably cuntist.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Thread dead. Compare penis sizes elsewhere.

:clang:

Seph

Retired Account
but why my penis always appears bigger in QSF dont ask me why!

jack