Get your booty to the polls

The Question

Eternal
Watchin' the train come right at ya, still too dumb to step off the tracks.

Classic.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Considering you're pathetically dry humping the 3rd rail like it was the reicarnated teenage spirit of Christie Brinkley I'd say look in the mirror chumpette.

:bigass:

The Question

Eternal
Yeah, you would say 'look in the mirror'. Because a Pee-Wee Herman ass tu quoque "comeback" is the best you've got, or ever had.

jack

You poor thing. Need some tissues?

:bigass:

jack

I hope you know how satisfying this is.

Actually I could care less, it's even better if you're clueless.

The Question

Eternal
128592588_10158269789467862_7813996756746227137_n.jpg

jack

If what's happening sounds familiar, it's because it's an old ruse, used many times. This was when Cruz beat him in Iowa in 2016.

En7ImnCWEAQZ9jh
En7ImnEXUAMN6-l

jack

Not to mention this:

EdamqKGXYAIFfL-

jack

Again, need some tissues? You're looking a little orange around the gills from all the kool aid you've been drinking.

Poor t'ing.

The Question

Eternal
Jack said:
This tissues thing is clearly ineffective. Let me double down on it, and double down on it again.

Democrats: Fact-resistant, learning disabled.

jack

You're a fucking idiot. If you're going to continue to act this way I'll simply stop responding to you.

This election is over. I'm sorry you can't accept the reality of it. Now shut the fuck up or I'll take Blackfoot off ignore, turn my attention to him and put you on ignore, asshole.

Whatever you like.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
You're a fucking idiot. If you're going to continue to act this way I'll simply stop responding to you.

This election is over. I'm sorry you can't accept the reality of it. Now shut the fuck up or I'll take Blackfoot off ignore, turn my attention to him and put you on ignore, asshole.

Whatever you like.
Why would anyone have Blackfoot on ignore? How will you get your shrimp and chimp news stories?

jack

Why would anyone have Blackfoot on ignore? How will you get your shrimp and chimp news stories?

I've had him and the two accounts he controls on ignore for quite some time. I'm about to change my mind though.

jack

LOL @ shrimp and chimp. Kind of like surf and turf.

The Question

Eternal
Now what we got is the Electoral College. Where the President-Elect is actually decided.

You still refuse to see the signs, don't you.

You're still so focused on premature self-congratulation that you're not keeping your eye on the ball. Which means that you're not weighing all the factors in this equation, not keeping aware of the fact that this just might be reversed on ya.

And because of that, if this doesn't go your way -- and it might not -- you'll be fucking crippled by that result.

Me? I've already acknowledged, more than once, that the Democrats just might get clean away with rigging this election. Yup. They very well might pull it off.

Won't make it legitimate. But if they do it, there won't be shit we, the people, can do about it. And you'll cheer. At first. Until you find out that you're not exempt from the consequences, any more than anyone else.

Sore losers? That's nothin'. What's even more pathetic is a sore winner. Which is what you see when somebody has to cheat to win, but knows, at his core, that in actuality he would have lost, had he any integrity.

jack

Anyone that says the election is "rigged" is delusional. and yes, you are one sore loser. How anyone can genuflect to that fake altar is beyond me. But I must admit, you do look good on your knees. you filthy fucking communist traitor.

Full stop.