jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
130869620_4740230839352675_7373976868301302332_n.jpg

jack

130759942_3278325128962593_4478737513656427071_n.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Nothing you're saying makes any sense at all.

That's because your cognitive ability is on par with Blackfoot's. This has been covered already.

The Question

Eternal
No more challenges can be heard going forward and Congress MUST accept the certifications.

And you'd be incorrect.

"Safe Harbor Day" lacks Constitutional backing. Lacking that backing, it may be enshrined in Federal law, but that Federal law carries no weight. The language of 3 U.S. Code § 5 would have to be amended to the Constitution; without such an Amendment, Congress can -- and very well might -- ignore it with total impunity, and instead default to what's set down in the 12th Amendment.

Furthermore, Texas's case hasn't been "thrown out", as you declared in your frenzy to ignore what's actually going on. What's more, Louisiana and several more states have joined that suit. SCOTUS isn't going to just toss a case brought by at least half a dozen states.

Keep tellin' ya, ya dumb, gay, wannabe Kapo bastard -- it ain't over yet. Get your hand off your stub and your eye on the ball.

jack

Damn, you're all nucking futs.

jack

Form a cult, be done with it and GTFO already.

Go do your thing. Good luck.

The Question

Eternal
Damn, you're all nucking futs.

That doesn't even slightly address the point I've made. And spare me the tired argumentum ad lapidem fallacy. "You didn't make any point!"

That fallacy is a copout for the lazy and the stupid.

The Question

Eternal
Did I say "half a dozen" states earlier? Make that seventeen states. Seventeen states calling out four states who altered their election rules unconstitutionally.

Hear that whistle, Jack? That's a train comin' at ya. :joker:

The Question

Eternal
Nineteen states now. Feeling attentive yet, bitch?

I'll update you again in the morning. Maybe it'll hit two dozen. Maybe even a full half of the union. Gonna be fun to find out.

In the mean time, why not have yourself a nice, cathartic meltdown? :bigass:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Whoop Dee doo. Let's kick this Civil War 2 into high gear and let those 19 traitorous commie states secede from the Union. Side with Biden or out of this Union you're ridin'.

jack

Loktar he thinks he's being pithy, but he's saying it with a lisp :bigass:

jack

Nineteen states now. Feeling attentive yet, bitch?

I'll update you again in the morning. Maybe it'll hit two dozen. Maybe even a full half of the union. Gonna be fun to find out.

In the mean time, why not have yourself a nice, cathartic meltdown? :bigass:

Looks like you're the one masturbating furiously over this piece of non news. Guess why there's a pileon? NYT: The willingness of so many Republican politicians to publicly involve themselves in a legal campaign to invalidate the ballots of millions of Americans shows how singular a figure Mr. Trump remains in the G.O.P. That these political allies are also elected officials whose jobs involve enforcing laws, including voting rights, underscores the extraordinary nature of the brief to the court. Even in defeat — a reality that a significant number of Republicans refuse to accept, polls show — allegiance to Mr. Trump is viewed as the ticket to higher office.

That's all it is. Same old grift, same old greed and lets not forget how afraid everyone on that side still is and still will be.

I'm amused tbh. You all have let yourselves get all the way to this point without a shred of evidence. Nothing. No smoking guns, just made up shit. Heresay affidavits. Crazy drunk blonde women snapping their gum while making claims that still haven't been substantiated.

I will point out that your side showing up on private property with guns in the guise of peaceful protest is about to have the plug pulled on itself. But then I'm not surprised by any of it.

and it's 17, not 19. And TED CRUZ is going to present the case if it's ever even heard. Coin flip on whether it will be. They're still going to have to have some evidence. Everything that's been thrown out is because there has been NO EVIDENCE.

Basically, you're witnessing treason in real time. All 17 of those AG's should be disbarred and hung in public as a warning to future assholes such as yourself as to what will happen if you break the law so willingly to suck the cock of some grifter that lost the election.

Good luck with that, Johnny boy.

The Question

Eternal
and it's 17, not 19.

If you think that, then you didn't read the link. It's 19. Whether you want it to be, whether you kick your widdle feetz against the floor and scream and cry, or not. 19 states.

Basically, you're witnessing treason in real time.

Treason is a crime, it has a specific definition. I admit, I have to tell right-wing derpfish that all the time, too, because they, like you, think that "treachery" means the same thing as "treason." Treason is the crime of providing aid and comfort to actors of a declared enemy state during a time of war.

So who are you saying is the enemy, Jack? The American people? Ya fuckin' moron. Quit bein' sloppy, or continue to be a laughingstock.

Passable meltdown, though. But only passable. I rate it a 6 out of 10.

jack

Here's what Texas own top Republican has to say about this effort: Sen. John Cornyn, the senior Texas Republican, told CNN that "I frankly struggle to understand the legal theory of it. Number one, why would a state, even such a great state as Texas, have a say-so on how other states administer their elections? We have a diffused and dispersed system and even though we might not like it, they may think it's unfair, those are decided at the state and local level and not at the national level."

Just sitting back and watching this car wreck :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
Here's what Texas own top Republican has to say about this effort: Sen. John Cornyn, the senior Texas Republican, told CNN that "I frankly struggle to understand the legal theory of it. Number one, why would a state, even such a great state as Texas, have a say-so on how other states administer their elections? We have a diffused and dispersed system and even though we might not like it, they may think it's unfair, those are decided at the state and local level and not at the national level."

And interstate injury is decided at the Federal level. That's basic. If Cornyn is pretending not to understand that, then he's being deliberately obtuse. If the Trump Presidency has taught us anything -- and it's good that it has -- it's that an (R) next to somebody's name on a roster doesn't mean that person is, in principle, a Republican.

The Texas case is clear cut -- by unconstitutionally altering their election rules, those four states disenfranchised the votes of numerous other states' voters.

The Question

Eternal
Here;s the latest on your fake number too. Trump doesn't count as a state btw. 9pm last night

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/pol...-to-block-62-biden-electors-from-four-states/

As you yourself are crowing about, that doesn't change the number of states involved. Do you even read what you post before you post it? "Here's the latest on your fake number, too, Trump isn't a state, yarb yarb yarb!"

Did you even put any thought into that? No, Trump isn't a state, so his involvement, or claimed involvement, doesn't alter the number of states involved. Buh-durrr. No shit. It's still 19 states.

jack

LOL you didn't read the link you stupid commie fuck. Its from 9pm last night. 17 states. Not 19. It's irrelevant. 80 million people will be laughing at you all in a bit.

Idiot.

jack

Hey which state did I miss? (texas doesnt count) You said 19 states "joined" the lawsuit. Hell you said there would be an update this morning with even more :bigass:

Seventeen GOP-led states are siding with Texas and the President: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah and West Virginia.

The other two are??