Get your booty to the polls

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I guess the best thing to do in this scenario would be to verify where Hunter Biden was geographically on this date. Haven't seen any verification of that yet either. If he lives in California what was he doing at a small repair shop in Wilmington Delaware? This is an honest question that I'd like to see answered.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
That command would disable the TRIM command. It’s not at all common practice, and the kind of person who’d use a strip mall repair shop certainly wouldn’t know about it. The drive could have been used as a *destination* for a backup of a *working* SSD. So let’s explore that.
If the internal solid state drive was working, but the computer was not, it would take specialized equipment and skill to remove it. It’s not a “drive,” it’s a bunch of memory chips soldered directly onto a circuit board inside. It would mean desoldering the chips, and…
…we’re already past what a neighborhood repair shop can do. Certainly not for $75. Which leaves one last option: the computer was bootable, the internal drive was working, and The Mac Shop just cloned it onto a My Passport Pro they bought…weeks after they got the computer.
It’s clear by the date that the drive wasn’t Hunter’s. So we’ll proceed from there. They could’ve used Target Disk Mode for this, if the problem with the MacBook was its display, but it was otherwise bootable. Which brings us to price.
Again, the drive wasn’t Hunter’s. So the shop had to buy it. The 2TB My Passport for Mac is $80 today. It was likely more when it came out. Yet Hunter only paid $85 for the repair? No repair shop owner is that dumb. Let’s sum up:
Ext. drive wasn’t Hunter’s, it was bought after the MacBook was dropped off. The internal drive wasn’t corrupted, because you can’t recover from a corrupted NVMe SSD. Which means it was copied to a drive that costs more than the cost of the service, and no repair shop does that.
EkWg12UWAAA4SPV

Let’s set aside the external drive that the Mac shop bought for the express purpose of copying data that can’t be recovered from a corrupted drive and isn’t the server that the quote specified. Let’s focus on a “water damaged” MacBook Pro, as alleged in the NY Post piece.
How would you know (as a consumer) if it’s water damaged? Does the keyboard not work? The screen? Due to the internals of a MacBook Pro, if they don’t work because of water damage, it’s likely that the drive can’t be accessed either; i.e. it won’t boot.
Which puts us back to “no recovery” because of the kind of solid state storage in the MacBook Pro. The only conclusion left: the computer was working fine, data was copied (by *someone*) to an external drive bought at retail, and once there, the data is easily changed/forged.
Hell, the emails were “printed” to PDF in October 2019, according to metadata in the PDF files linked by the NY Post story. Six months after the computer was allegedly dropped off by someone who may or may not be Hunter Biden.
Basically, there isn’t one part of their story that holds even a small amount of water. You know what does “fit” the narrative, though? Some sketchy dude overcharged his customer (whom he didn’t recognize at first) for “recovery” (making a backup of a working drive)

The responses to the thread from that point make it incoherent, but what seems to be true is this. According to the manufacturer of the hard drive that the Post claims contains all that damaging information, it was one that was manufactured 6 days after the laptop was supposedly dropped off.

Ya know, I read this post twice and thought to myself "damn, jack sounds like he knows what the fuck he's talking about." I even tried to hear it in your nasally little man-child voice, but couldn't hear it. Then I went to Dustin Miller's Tweet, and saw that all you did was copy/paste his posts without attributing its author.

No. I'm not surprised. Nor disappointed. I've come to expect this sort of thing from you.

But back to my point, which you skipped: even Miller points out that the data can be recovered after he originally said it couldn't, and I'm not seeing how he can check the warranty without the pertinent information.

But hey. I'm willing to learn.

jack

Like he said, all the serial number data was on the bill, which was posted.. He checked with Western digital which verified the completed warranty claim.

I said "read the thread yourself". You said "walk me through it". So I did. The rest of your inference is bullshit and deflects from the fact that you KNOW the Post story is fake. Your bud there thinks the Post has "journalistic integrity" which says a lot given the truth about the laptop is now coming out.

btw, what was Guiliani doing with his hands in his pants in a hotel room with a fifteen year old girl? :bigass: Guess we'll find out on Priime tomorrow.

jack

So anybody got demographics on HB's location that day?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Like he said, all the serial number data was on the bill, which was posted.. He checked with Western digital which verified the completed warranty claim.

As I pointed out, to get accurate information, you need the product type. Here's the webpage:

You have to choose a product type, which Miller does not provide in his tweet. This makes the evidence impossible to recreate. Now, if you choose "other type" and then use the serial number, you get what he posted as a screen shot, but there's no way of knowing if that's the actual warranty information for HB's actual laptop. I don't know it, and neither do you.

I said "read the thread yourself". You said "walk me through it". So I did.

No, you posted as if you actually were on top of the game, which you weren't. I called you on your plagarism.

The rest of your inference is bullshit and deflects from the fact that you KNOW the Post story is fake. Your bud there thinks the Post has "journalistic integrity" which says a lot given the truth about the laptop is now coming out.

I don't know if it's fake. I don't know if it's real, and to tell the truth, I wasn't even really following the story until you came in and brought it up with a tweet that's kinda dubious.

Again, I'm no computer expert, but I can use Google.

btw, what was Guiliani doing with his hands in his pants in a hotel room with a fifteen year old girl? :bigass: Guess we'll find out on Priime tomorrow.

I don't know. It has nothing to do with the discussion at hand. That's just you deflecting. If that story is even remotely true, then Guiliani needs his nuts cut off. I don't like child touchers, even, as I have been told by an expert, those who were themselves molested as a child.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
So anybody got demographics on HB's location that day?

If I were a betting man, I'd say he was probably lined up with the rest of the Democratic party getting a hummer from you.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!

The Question

Eternal
So as opposed to a leftist loon who merely claims to be centrist (because his idea of where the center is so skewed that 'absurd' doesn't accurately describe the extremism) let's hear from an actual centrist.

And yes, Tim Pool is an actual centrist. He criticizes Trump, he criticizes Republicans, but when they earn criticism. Just happens to be a fact that Democrats are far more unhinged, far more often.

The Question

Eternal
This shit is confirmed all over the place. It is fucking fact. Biden is not just dirty, he's fucking filthy. His family makes the Clintons look like fucking pikers.

Now, Jack(ass) and fringe leftist fucking kooks will continue to deny it. Go ahead. Go right the fuck ahead, keep denying it, it doesn't fucking matter.

It is authentic, it does expose the fact that that senile old fuck and his corrupt family sold us out and will again if they get the chance. They're not going to get the chance. It's fucking finished. The Democrats are done, that shit is over.

There's no chance Biden wins the White House, gets 25th Amendment-ed by the House, and Harris takes the Big Chair, as is the Democrats' plan.

It's not going to happen. Yes, they're going to cheat. No, it isn't going to matter.

Yes, the Antifa/BLM fucknozzles are going to try to turn it into a civil war.

Yes, the National Guard is going to use live ammunition on them when it gets bad enough. The Communists are going to get slaughtered, en masse. Because they're stupid. Because they won't stop acting like Brownshirts until that's what it takes to stop them. But we will do that. They're going to push until we have to.

You know what you need to do, Jack? Throw the brakes. You've said your kid is active in that Commie shit. If you love your kid, tell him to stop. If you care for your son's safety, get your son out of the ranks of the domestic terrorist left. Because they are going to be stopped. And if it takes lethal force to stop them, then that's going to happen. Get your kid out of there.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Thanks for directing some traffic over here, jack.

I remember, BITD, when MissManners and some others would troll a board and provoke some of its members to come over here in retaliation. Some would stay.

That's how she built the membership up when things were slipping.

Good job.

The Question

Eternal
Thanks for directing some traffic over here, jack.

I remember, BITD, when MissManners and some others would troll a board and provoke some of its members to come over here in retaliation. Some would stay.

That's how she built the membership up when things were slipping.

Good job.

And how! That's how Jack got here, because we trolled Comicon. That's how Menty and I, between us, brought an "invasion" of strippers here, because we trolled StripperWeb. It was trolling that kept this board vital and full of life, and now we've got sour cunt wet blankets acting like "Myehhh, ohhh, poo poooooooh, we're so above trolling!"

Fucking cunts, you've forgotten what made this board work, what made this board great. Why the fuck do you think it's dying now? Huh? It's not we trolls killing it; it's you who have put on those faggoty-ass affectations and have forgotten what this board is about.

You
are killing this board, you panty-waist fucking soyboys.

The Question

Eternal
By the way, Jack, you retarded fucking underpants gnome, your "trusted sources" are the ones who are lying to you.

CBS lies. The fact that the Trump campaign was subjected to illegal spying and meddling on behalf of Clinton, with the knowledge and at minimum tacit approval of the Obama administration, has been confirmed by multiple government agencies.

You shut your dumb kike mouth about echo chambers. You're the one who's in one.

One additional thought:

If everything is on the table, Chuckles, then 'everything' includes everything. Including us dragging you and your comrades out of bed at two in the morning, beating you until you shit your pants, and hanging your Commie asses from lampposts, Poland style.

Re- fucking -think yourselves. We will exterminate Communism from this country. You are the cancer. We are chemo. So fucking fade.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
As much as I would like to hear that Chuck shit his pants, I don't think he and the Old Guard of the DEMs in the Senate will go as far as adding seats to the Supremes... if for no other reason than in politics you simply don't add weapons that could be used against YOU someday. Remember, even if the DEMs win the Senate, America has a nasty habit of voting the other party in during the mid-terms.

I could be wrong though.

The Question

Eternal
^^Bear in mind, I'm not saying anybody should do that. I'm just saying somebody's gonna. That's the kind of people we are. We slaughter people who try to enslave us.

The Question

Eternal
As much as I would like to hear that Chuck shit his pants, I don't think he and the Old Guard of the DEMs in the Senate will go as far as adding seats to the Supremes... if for no other reason than in politics you simply don't add weapons that could be used against YOU someday. Remember, even if the DEMs win the Senate, America has a nasty habit of voting the other party in during the mid-terms.

I could be wrong though.

I think you're giving them way too much credit for brains. Remember, these are the people who talked down to / acted dismissive at us "deplorables" in 2016.

Then screamed their fucking heads off when that cost them the Presidency. Because they were too stupid to see it coming, too stupid to understand that insulting us wouldn't win us to their cause.

They weren't merely that stupid; they're so stupid that they've been doing that same thing again.

The Question

Eternal
(pssst. I happen to know from Jack -- he only just recently got over an addiction to shoving lettuce leaves up his ass. Iceberg. No idea why that one and not Romaine. I didn't ask. I don't want to know what the difference is.)

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
(pssst. I happen to know from Jack -- he only just recently got over an addiction to shoving lettuce leaves up his ass. Iceberg. No idea why that one and not Romaine. I didn't ask. I don't want to know what the difference is.)

Doesn't Iceberg lettuce have bigger ridges in the leaf?

I dunno. I'll check tomorrow in the store maybe.

The Question

Eternal
122454465_3580226418707447_8779426922174774967_n.jpg

Ahhh, poor Jack. You and your newfound Commie clique don't get it, do ya? We're going to win. You're going to cheat your tits off, but the landslide from our side is going to be so massive, so overwhelming, that your cheating still won't win you the day.

Then you'll take it to a shooting war. And once you open that bottle, you won't live to close it.

We've been waiting, itching, for an excuse to squeegee you slimy shitstains off the face of the planet. Give us an excuse.