Get your booty to the polls

The Question

Eternal
All that, and not even a drop of blood.

gWJj9oc.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You shouldn't post your PI like that. Haven't you learned anything after all these years.

Idiot.

jack

So.....instead of draining the swamp he pardoned it.

Great how you Putin bitches work.

The Question

Eternal
One of the constants of the universe, Jack, is that your attempts at trolling are childlike, stale, and lame.

jack

You wouldn't know a "constant of the universe" if it fucked you up the ass.

Works like this. Putin is a communist. Trump kowtows to Putin, so that makes him one too. You drink the kool aid of Trump, so hence, you are a commie also.

Quite simple actually.

jack

132010454_5665914680086130_5942214104997754729_n.png

The Question

Eternal
Checking in on a late lunch.

Huh.

Nope.

Still just stale and lame trolling from the Stale & Lame crew.

You're WORTHLESS and WEAK!

H'WHADDYA YOU WANNA DOOO WITH YOURRR LIFE!!!

(I know you're gonna fail to catch the reference, 'cause you have a pretty well established track record of that, so I'll do it for you.)

Jack said:
I WANNA ROCK!!! (ROCK!!!)

You what?! You want a rock?!

Jack said:
I WANT TWO ROCK!!! (ROCK!!!)

I haven't even given you ONE rock YET! Greedy Jew shitfish! :pissed:

jack

You have no idea how many bands I've played this song with.

The Question

Eternal
I take a minute in my afternoon break, and this -- THIS -- is all you've got for me?

The Question

Eternal
Wow. I mean, I kinda thought you were trolling, but you really think that politicians actually representing their constituents -- which, by the way, that is the totality of their job -- is bad?

That's what they're supposed to do, is represent our will. They are fucking not our "leaders." They are our representatives.

The Question

Eternal
Well... NO.

They
will do what we say. We are in charge.

We. The fucking people. Those fat fuckers are going to do what we say, or we're going to strap 'em up and run them out of D.C. on a fucking rail, just like back in the old days.

And anybody they send to stop us is going to get fucking dusted. They won't fucking stop us.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Well... NO.

They
will do what we say. We are in charge.

We. The fucking people. Those fat fuckers are going to do what we say, or we're going to strap 'em up and run them out of D.C. on a fucking rail, just like back in the old days.

And anybody they send to stop us is going to get fucking dusted. They won't fucking stop us.

Well good luck with your American Revolution 2 or Civil War 2. The government has the better military and weapons, but you have fun. Maybe storm Area 51 while your at it.

The Question

Eternal
Well good luck with your American Revolution 2 or Civil War 2. The government has the better military

And that military loves Trump. And the American people. Not you Commies or your CCP masters. Don't assume you know whose side the military will be on, 'cause you'll assume wrong.

jack

Commies and CCP masters? That would be YOU Putin's dick licker.

CCP has nothing to do with this bullshit. Just more fake misinformation from you, which doesn't work any longer.

Still desperate about the shit ring you got licking Putin's commie asshole. I don't blame you I'd be desperate too, Comrade.

jack

As usual, Joe never said that and that's a fake meme.

Truth for you, I know. The rest of us know better.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
And that military loves Trump. And the American people. Not you Commies or your CCP masters. Don't assume you know whose side the military will be on, 'cause you'll assume wrong.
Yeah sure the military loves Trump. They love people who call them suckers and losers.