Get your booty to the polls

The Question

Eternal
Re: last night's debate:

Hey, Jack, you know what the pitfall is in using a senile old white racist as a beard for an authoritarian young brown racist?

He accidentally tells the truth.

The Biden (which is in fact the Harris) campaign just fucking ended, sucker.

The Question

Eternal
As high as the amusement factor of this is, and as much as me speaking it out loud might seem outrageous...

I'm not kidding.

You try to drag this country to communism -- and no, you can't successfully hide it by calling it something else, we know what it is -- we will exterminate you. We'll make the Kenosha Kid look like a pathfinder. Slaughtering authoritarians is how this country fucking started. And yes, we will do that again. We'll murder Communists, because if we don't, you'll enslave and murder us, and we know it, so we'll enact a national horror film on you. Starting with your soldiers, Antifa and BLM. Then moving on to scour univresity campuses clean of Commies. Then government.

And the military will back us, not you.

You got your parties muddled up if you think you can turn this country Pinko. We will fucking mutilate you all.

The Question

Eternal
122529833_3580973431966079_7677567579883913576_n.jpg

It's over, Jack. It's fucking done. The Communists lose. Again. Know what you should do about that? Well, you have two options:

Get American, or

Blow your fucking brains out.

Because Communism is never going to defeat Americanism. Ever.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Y'know what? You're a raving fucking lunatic.

If I need any advice from you about how to live my life or "what to do", I'll let you know. In the meantime mind your business and shut the fuck up. Or don't. Like John Lennon always used to say "It doesn't matter much to me"

Hey, didja see the new film starring Guiliani yet? What a fuckin' HOOT :bigass:

Great debate eh? We were expecting a brawl, and a debate broke out! Glad I had snacks.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!

A rule of thumb in American politics is: if a politician accuses you of something, especially if it's a Democrat accusing you, odds are he's doing it himself.

jack

Yep. if that thumb is jammed up your ass. Good point.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I'm guessing that probably sounded better in your head.

jack

Good guess, but incorrect.

The Question

Eternal
If I need any advice... about how to live my life...

You'll take it from Anthony Fauci or Gretchen Whitmer or any of your other self-appointed owners, ya fuckin' NPC.

Go ahead, deny that. I need a h00t.

jack

I certainly ignore your advice completely. Trump lost the debate, and probably the election.

Get over it.

jack

Looks like you got a new side gig after last night, eh?

Ek_rBCKUYAIG_pn

The Question

Eternal
rump lost the debate, and probably the election.

The fact that you're self-deluded enough to think so is why, when Trump wins reelection -- and he will -- you'll be psychologically crippled by it. Because, just like in '16, you will have willfully failed to see it coming.

jack

You're pretty unhinged. Not sure (don't care) why.

The Question

Eternal
I'm unhinged? Biden is going down in flames like the fucking Hindenburg and you're refusing to acknowledge reality, and you're saying I'm unhinged? Take a break from posting until you've got yourself lined back up with reality, retard.

jack

:bigass:

The Question

Eternal
Okay, you do know that the Hillary Clinton style insane Joker cackling tactic is just making you look fucking unhinged, right? Yeah? Didja know?

So here's whatcha do:

-Sober up
-Apologize for having acted like a fuckin' spastic
-Tell us, "Right, I get it, you want government to represent you, nost just us left and right fringe coast Jews"
-I'm with the American people, not the anti-American kook fringe.

jack

The Question

Eternal
You've lost, dude. When even the punkers like The Sex Pistols' Johnny Rotten are against you, you're fuckin' finished. You're not the "counter-culture" anymore. You are the "nazis" and it's over. You're fucking finished.

122749008_10158488756267508_847675998384373885_o.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Okay, now post the : bigass : smiley again, and demonstrate that you're fucking clueless. Stupid goddamn dipshit.

Oh! Better yet! Tell us again, like you did a few months ago, how "Bernie has got it in the bag!" this time! Yeah, remember that? Remember how dead sure you were that Bernie was gonna win this year, huh? Until the Democrats stole that shit out from under him again?! Just like I fucking told you they would and you scoffed and mocked and belittled because YOUR RETARDED ASS DIDN'T SEE IT COMIN'?

Yeah, here's the deal, cocksucker: YOU are fucking STUPID. YOU need to sit the FUCK down and shut the FUCK up, because YOU keep getting it fucking WRONG.

Well, or just keep yammering your retarded shit and embarrassing yourself and your cause, you can do that, too. I'm trying to help you minimize the damage you're doing to your anti-American cause by telling you to clam up, but if you want to keep talking and keep hurting the cause you're trying to support, by all means, keep on spewing stupidity.

Last edited:

jack

Left and right in UK are not the same as US. Using that as some sort of barometer makes you appear even more clueless than you normally appear. If it lowers your blood pressure, keep ranting. I'm out of fucks to give and am not interested in your hypotheses and could care less about what you think I should say or do.