Get your booty to the polls

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You know that 'treason' describes a specific crime, right? Providing aid and comfort to the enemy during a time of war?

Thanks for the implicit admission that you consider U.S. citizens other than celebrities, lobbyists, and their dull-witted sycophants to be 'the enemy.'

Shut the fuck up Commie traitor. You and people who think like you are the enemy.

Now fuck off back to gab or whatever basement you're dwelling in. No one around here cares what you think.

The Question

Eternal
The only Communist in this thread is you,

I didn't support Bernie Sanders. I don't support Joe Biden as a proxy to Commie-la Harris.

Dude, you can't lie. Not with me here. Give it up. Quit trying to lie.

jack

How was DC, cunt?

Oh and shut the fuck up, Communist piece of shit.

The Question

Eternal
Now shoo off back to your racist insurrection,

Oh, am I a racist? According to the guy who spent all last year calling Blackfoot a 'cupcakeer' right out in the open?

Or am I a "commie" according to the guy who spent the last election season stumping for an actual Communist?

Can't really keep your lefty lies straight, you spew so many of 'em.

jack

Poor little hypocrite. Need some tissues?

It's interesting that you're both a commie and nazi simp. There are acres of your nazi drooling all over this board.

Fuck off back to gab, scab.

The Question

Eternal
I'll give Bernie this point, though: despite the fact that he's a worthless, useless old Commuunist, at least he's a populist. At least he mouths the words that his koo-koo fringe base wants to hear.

But as soon as he collapsed like a house of cards, you glommed on to the establishment's pick. Senile, paedophilic, and corrupt as he is. Because you don't stand for shit. You have no principles whatsoever. Dumb, gay, wannabe Kapo bastard.
:bigass:

The Question

Eternal
Poor little hypocrite. Need some tissues?

It's interesting that you're both a commie and nazi simp.

Fuck off back to gab, scab.

And here we see that neither of the lies you're telling is one you actually believe in. You can't be a commie and a nazi. That's not how either of those things works. Keep flailing, though. It's funny.

jack

You should go back to living in your moms basement you shit eating nazi hypocrite.

jack

And here we see that neither of the lies you're telling is one you actually believe in. You can't be a commie and a nazi. That's not how either of those things works. Keep flailing, though. It's funny.

Um in your case you'd be the exception then. Because you are both. Your slimy thumbprints all over every hateful post you've made :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
Which am I, Jew-boy? A nazi? Or a commie? You kinda have to pick one. Of course, that's predicated on you having an education sufficient that you know what either thing actually means. Which you don't. I'm gonna make you embarrass yourself. You keep providing the ammunition, I'll keep double-tapping you with it.

The Question

Eternal
Um in your case you'd be the exception then. Because you are both. Your slimy thumbprints all over every hateful post you've made :bigass:

Nobody can be both. The fact that you think that's possible just demonstrates that you don't know what either of those things is.

jack

Shut up, you fucking piece of shit. No one cares about your nazi jew baiting except you.

Everyone around these parts knows exactly what you are, Commie piece of shit.

jack

The Question

Eternal
Shut up, you fucking piece of shit.

No. :)

No one cares about your nazi jew baiting except you.

And you, since it gets a rise out of you Every. Single. Time.

Everyone around these parts knows exactly what you are, Commie piece of shit.

Oh, now I'm a commie again, according to the Commie supporter. How long until I'm a nazi again, I wonder?

jack

141437881_10226438266809367_3338038438010252110_n.jpg

jack

'Things' is. 'Either' are. Don't correct my grammar when you clearly don't know how grammar works, ya fuckin' retard.

as usual you display your ignorance as transparently as you do your stupidity.

Not to mention your hate. :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
Jack: "Hurrr durr, I'm gonna be a grammar nazi!"
Strunck & White's "Elements of Style": Yeah, you're actually not.

jack

Where's Bernie?

141270608_10224722965598550_6219913182729536656_n.jpg