Get your booty to the polls

The Question

Eternal
Here's another thing you're missing. All the fraud he's talking about (with no evidence at all) is in black cities. His racism...

Is a myth. If black voters were disenfranchised through fraud, you want that to pass? Trump doesn't.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I think it's fitting that Hilary will be one of the electors for NY :D

jack

I just think it's hilarious that you would align yourself so readily with someone who doesn't care about you at all.

jack

When it comes to election fraud claims, watch what the lawyers do, not what the politicians say.

The Question

Eternal
I just think it's hilarious that you would align yourself so readily with someone who doesn't care about you at all.

Says the dumb, gay, wannabe kapo bastard who's rooting for a guy that's gonna make everybody's cost of living skyrocket while contemplating a nationwide mask mandate and shutdown that'll finish flushing a weakened economy entirely down the shitter.

That is, if they don't pull the 25th Amendment over Ol' Sniffer immediately so they can get Harris, who's even further to the left than Bernie, into the big chair. Holy shit, no wonder you're obsessed with Blackfoot. He's your intellectual rival.

jack

Nice landslide, eh fuckface?

You suck at this. Try your 2nd grade level trolling on someone who gives a shit.

jack

LOL at everything Republican. Y'all have lost what little respect you had to begin with.

If you're Republican, you're fascist and communist. Which explains your obsession around BLM and antifa which doesnt exist btw, except in your sides fever dreams.

Gotta love elected officials eating their own at the altar of Trump. It's all good, he'll be out of the WH very soon. Nothing he or any of you can do about it either :D

BIDEN2020

jack

Pretty little liar:

BB1bdCWF.img

jack

Change your underwear then, fool.

jack

PA certifies Monday, the other three by the 30th.

What fun this is!

jack

More likely because thats a fake news story :bigass:

jack

Trump has to turn over @POTUS in just a few weeks :bigass:

How sweet it is.

jack

Meanwhile Don Jr (who now has covid) says he will spend his time in quarantine "cleaning his cunts"

Sorry, the type was small, I guess he said "guns"

In his case, same difference.

The Question

Eternal
Hey, remember when MSNBCPUSA tried to seed another "Trump hacked the election!" narrative, and now it's backfiring on them because Trump's saying the election was hacked -- just like MSNBCPUSA said it could be?

Good times! :bigass: