Get your booty to the polls

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
So is Parler your new "safe space" little MAGA snowflakes?

What a fucking cesspool. Wait til they get sued for defamation.

The Question

Eternal
127080113_10158254118112862_8243749575704501647_n.jpg

Jack, of course, is so willfully, stubbornly information-free that he won't know what the meaning of that meme is. :bigass:

jack

Every time you speak for me, you show yourself to be the clueless idiot you act like. I actually have sympathy for your ignorance.

5fb7ea3232f2170011f704fe

Last edited:

jack

and yes, I 'get' the meme. As usual the inference differs from the reality. But you go on with your stupid failed self.

:bigass:

jack

On that note, you're aware that yesterday's PA lawsuit was dismissed "with prejudice" :bigass:

As usual the barking dog all caps says he'll appeal, but obviously there's no path forward for that.

The Question

Eternal
National Review is one of your 'ok' sources as you've said in the past.

Quote where I said that. In fact, I've said repeatedly and emphatically that I don't have 'ok' or 'not ok' sources. I evaluate content.

Ah, right. "In fact." There's the problem. You don't do facts.

jack

What utter bullshit you're spouting. :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
What utter bullshit you're spouting. :bigass:

What's bullshit, that I prioritize the veriable or falsifiable status of content over where that content comes from? Even you know better than to tell a lie that blatant. Is acting like a complete retard your idea of trolling? Because it's not annoying; it's just sad. If I wanted to watch a senile octogenarian mumble brainless nonsense, I'd hit up Youtube for clips of Joe Biden.

jack

What's bullshit, that I prioritize the veriable or falsifiable status of content over where that content comes from? Even you know better than to tell a lie that blatant. Is acting like a complete retard your idea of trolling? Because it's not annoying; it's just sad. If I wanted to watch a senile octogenarian mumble brainless nonsense, I'd hit up Youtube for clips of Joe Biden.

What do you mean "what's bullshit"? This entire fraud charade. Not one verifiable piece of proof that would show widespread fraud has been offered. Just insinuations and "you'll see"

Shut the fuck up until you prove your fraud. Seriously. No proof = No fraud. You can chirp it all you like but until it's proven just shut up. It's bullshit and tiresome already. All this noise and no fucking substantial anything to prove it. put up or shut up already. We're moving along without you otherwise. No more insinuations put up your proof or let them certify. We ain't getting past Dec 8th without it. You know it's bullshit, you're just in this for the argument.

This is your "proof" :D
"
Powell told host Carr that she believes President-elect Joe Biden received as many as 10 million fraudulent votes, and that up to 7 million votes were switched from President Donald Trump to Biden via rigged election software. She also added that several million votes were cast by dead people.
"My peer estimate at this time is roughly 7 million [stolen votes] but it might be more, we're also getting some data that reflects that millions – not just a few hundreds or a thousand – but some millions of dead people voted," she told Carr."

At the conference, Powell falsely stated: "One of [the election machine software's] most characteristic features is its ability to flip votes. It can set and run an algorithm that probably ran all over the country to take a certain percentage of votes from President Trump and flip them to President Biden."
An Associated Press fact check concluded that the claim was false and called them "fictional tales," and Powell offered no evidence to the contrary.

Really. This is what you guys believe. Go somewhere else and start your own country fucking traitors. Millions of dead people didn't vote. Prove it or shut up. Voting machines did not switch votes. Prove it or shut up. You all sound like Rudy, insane and babbling with hair dye dripping down your face.

Fuck off.

Last edited:

jack

Powell should be locked up. I hope they sue her.

jack

The true face of fraud in America:
attorney-sidney-powell-speaks-press.webp

The Question

Eternal
Shut the fuck up until you prove your fraud. Seriously. No proof = No fraud. You can chirp it all you like but until it's proven just shut up. It's bullshit and tiresome already. All this noise and no fucking substantial anything to prove it. put up or shut up already. We're moving along without you otherwise. No more insinuations put up your proof or let them certify. We ain't getting past Dec 8th without it. You know it's bullshit, you're just in this for the argument.

Nice meltdown. 8/10.

7tJKAfj.jpg

Guess you lost sight of the sign over the door. Here, let me help you out:

GdxSrCq.jpg

jack

Funny, that's what your side says when asked for proof :bigass:

MI certifies today as does PA. The public is on to the racist nature of Trumps claims of voter fraud. Plus if that idiot decides to break the law on the canvas board we'll all finally see a little democracy in action. I will enjoy EVERY minute of that humiliation.

Guess why they're saying that this is just the Republicans finally saying goodbye to any black support ever again?

The Question

Eternal
Guess why they're saying that this is just the Republicans finally saying goodbye to any black support ever again?

For the same reason they assumed the Republicans didn't have any before -- until they discovered, to their outrage, that they did:

Because y'all are -- 'scuse me, let me channel the ghost of Jeffrey Goines for a second here... You are a total nutcase, completely de-ranged! Delusional! Paranoid! Your thought process is all fucked up! Your information train is jammed, man!
:bill:

:bigass:

jack

No, it's because we're on to the fact that the only places you racist thugs are doing this is in the largest BLACK communities in the country.

Really dumb move on your parts, since the white areas in the same states aren't being contested.

In fact, there's a federal lawsuit getting heard today over it :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
No, it's because we're on to the fact that the only places you racist thugs are doing this is in the largest BLACK communities in the country.

So your issue is that Trump is trying to ensure that black voters weren't disenfranchised through having their votes diluted by fraud.

Trump is trying to ensure that legitimate black votes were counted. So the Democrats have a problem with somebody trying to ensure the integrity and power of the black vote.

UHXhWJ0.jpg

jack

How many mirrors are in that room? They're not counting black votes, they're trying to cut black votes out. Guess you can't fuckin' read. Makes sense since your hero can't either.

Either way it's +150,000 for Biden in that state and no one is flipping anything :D

jack

Can't wait til they deadlock and Gretchen makes it Hammer Time :bigass:

Cant wait for the GA recount. How many times does your side wish to be publically humiated? Masochistic psychopathy much? "Ceasar Chavez paid Kemp and Raffensperger to rig the machines in GA to flip votes" Yeah that's the ticket. The Republican "brand" is taking a serious hit. Maybe that'll let you white nazi's form a new Communist party.

Last edited: