Giants going with QB Geno Smith over Eli Manning, ending streak.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
The Giants are benching QB Eli Manning, and Geno Smith will start this weekend against the Oakland Raiders.

Manning had started 210 conservative regular-season games.

Manning declined to keep his start streak alive by playing in the first halves of the remaining games and come out in the second half.

Manning declined.

Over the next five games, the Giants will take a look at Smith and rookie third-round pick Davis Webb

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Crying Eli memes in three...two...one...

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Think it was Dan Patrick today who said it best. There are damn few superstars, no matter how good or destined for HOF they are, who get to write their own ending. For every triumphant Elway riding into the sunset or Barry Sanders calling it a day while his body still works, there are a hundred Emmitt Smiths and Joe Montana's limping off to Arizona or KC and trying to eke out one more season in the spotlight. Nobody gets to stay forever. And Eli got a shitload of money, a guaranteed legacy and a couple rings for his trouble. I don't feel sorry for that guy, he can sop up his tears with stacks of hundreds. Or a gold jacket.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

MODMAN

Charles,

May I ask what stood in your way from fulfilling your dream to become a sports journalist?

Is ...

Is it because you're a fucking retard?

I could be wrong of course, but it seems the first, most obvious, reason.