Give me 3 reasons to vote for Donald J Trump over Joseph R. Biden Jr..

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
Whichever one of them gets elected, I hope one of you here has the courage and tenacity to run up and rip their face off to reveal them as one of those old school "V" reptiles.

6647fade67ab065547c62e1e5cf95de8.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Trump or Biden? or Biden or Trump? One thing I know. I will not be voting for any women on this years ballot. If you are Black you got my vote.

Hopefully it will be an all male on the national front this election. I will vote tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I am probably lying about my statement, but I'll try to honor my word. I do promise not to leave any votes off the ballot.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Please give me a reason not to vote for Biden and Harris. Women should not have that much power.

And Another Thang:

Think about it! If Biden was to die.....OMG! Harris would be...OMG! President!. That would make former President Barack Obama legacy as President a foot note. It is way to early to have a African-American woman as Vice President. I ain't with this.

Trump or Biden? or Biden or Trump? One thing I know. I will not be voting for any women on this years ballot. If you are Black you got my vote.

O.M.G.!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Thank you America for putting a Black Women in a position of power in this racist white american country. What's next for Vice President Kamala Harris, the first women President? OMG! You white people done fucked yourselves with this election.