Gonad Check-In Thread

Mirah

I love you
I can't say there is too much to catch up on. But you and I probably catch up on different stuff anyway. LOL
And now that the weekend is over-I wish I would have taken you up on that offer LOL! That would have been fun.
But I have a whole bunch of stuff to do between now and Wednesday or Thursday-yeah that.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Hot Chocolate is now living with Dr. Mary Ann Mann of Lewisburg, West Virginia to be Bendijo's new companion!

HotChocolateMarch212007%20057_small.jpg

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
I'm alive. My grandfather is not, as of Thursday. No, it is okay. Really. Hopefully my grandmother will be alive and lucid for the wedding. After all, the main reason for the rushed date and distant location was so that we could beat the clock and my grandparents would get to see the wedding. He would have been very happy to be present for the celebration. The church and reception and pre-arranged accomodations for the wedding party and guests are right next to where they lived. By November she will be living somewhere else, hopefully close by. She's 89 and he was 90 and I want her to be there!

The ashes will be scattered at sea a few days before the wedding. I can either watch from the shore or pay $50 and watch from the boat. I will watch from the shore because the thought of paying $50 to have the wind blow my grandpa's ashes into my face is unappealing.

Love Child

One Love
Gonad said:
I'm alive. My grandfather is not, as of Thursday. No, it is okay. Really. Hopefully my grandmother will be alive and lucid for the wedding. After all, the main reason for the rushed date and distant location was so that we could beat the clock and my grandparents would get to see the wedding. He would have been very happy to be present for the celebration. The church and reception and pre-arranged accomodations for the wedding party and guests are right next to where they lived. By November she will be living somewhere else, hopefully close by. She's 89 and he was 90 and I want her to be there!

The ashes will be scattered at sea a few days before the wedding. I can either watch from the shore or pay $50 and watch from the boat. I will watch from the shore because the thought of paying $50 to have the wind blow my grandpa's ashes into my face is unappealing.

I know you said its ok, but I still want to hug you! I am curiuos about something too-but I will ask you later. I love you darling! And sorry I missed you tonight! I am officially on vacation now Woooooo! And I will be in your neck of the woods this weekend. LOL I said Neck.
Anyway
and Lord Waffles can go Fuck OFF! LOL!
I want your grandma to be there, and I want that day to be an awesome day for you! <3

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I'm sorry for your loss, Gonad :(

I wasn't there when my mom's parents went.

My dad's parents are still alive and insane.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
She's having her period.

jack

Watching you dress for the funeral would probably be crazy hawt.

jack

def10.jpg