GONNA WATCH FANTASTIC FOUR

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I HAVE NO IDEA WHETHER IT WILL BE GOOD OR TOTAL BOLLOCKS. BUT REST ASSURED, I WILL MAKE MY OVER OPINIONATED SELF CLEAR WITH MY THOUGHTS SOON ENOUGH.

TILL THEN...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I bet I'll get it for Christmas because my mother will think it's "like those X-Men films!"

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Its cool you get presents and stuff. I havent had a present in three years for my birthday or Christmas.

CaptainWacky

Really? That's harsh.

CaptainWacky

SORRY FOR DELVING INTO YOUR PERSONAL LIFE IT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS HOW WAS THE MOVIE?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Not quite finished yet. but so far it has been laughably bad. I mean, they expect The Godfather in space from Lucas and then stuff like FF gets rave reviews. Its plotting is simple to the extreme and its just...bad.

But strangley entertaining enough to watch through. I will never watch it again though.

It does have Jessica Alba in it though.. And as we know.

alba_beach_collage.jpg

CaptainWacky

We all know that Lucas is held to impossibily high standards by nerds, yes. Do Alba's CLOTHES DISAPPEAR OMG?

CaptainWacky

HOLY JESUS MOTHER OF GOD at the pics too.

CaptainWacky

She really needs to get rid of the blond hair and not be ashamed of her roots (whatever they are).

CaptainWacky

Yes, I remember seeing her and "Dark Angel" years ago and thinking the same then I never watched that show again (it sucked) and forgot about her but she does remain hot.

CaptainWacky

Shame about her hair.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
johnfordsbitch said:
Didnt she play in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake?

No, that was Jessica Biel who, incredibly enough, is even hotter than Alba!

medium_jessica%20biel%204.jpg

jessicabiel4.JPG

i.sized.jpg