Good News!!

Knight Templar

No, I haven't found a job. Yet.

And no, President Trump hasn't won reelection then resigned allowing Mike Pence to become president and nominate Niki Haley as his VP.

And most unlikely of all, a decent Star Trek series isn't being produced.

But. My wife (Amy) was cleaning out our closets and she found another binder full of My Diary entries printed out. From early 2006 to mid 2008. I've added up all the printed content and for the 18 years from2002 to 2020, I have about 10 years of printed entries. Not bad.

Most of what I'm missing is from 2010 to 2018. So hope springs eternal in my heart!! Good news indeed.

The Question

Eternal
How, um... thrilling. Pulse pounding, uh... diary action.

Mirah

I love you
The highwayman is a party pooper. He has to rain on everyone's parade apparently. BECAUSE IT ISN'T EXCITING ENOUGH FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mirah

I love you
I am assuming you don't mind your wife reading your diary stuff? Is this stuff from before you were together? Do you share everything? What kind of diary entries are they?

The Question

Eternal
The highwayman is a party pooper. He has to rain on everyone's parade apparently. BECAUSE IT ISN'T EXCITING ENOUGH FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pooping on parties is pretty exciting. Whole parties. Pooped on. It's bedlam. :scared: :bigass:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I have contemplated the origin of the term. Because the line at the bathroom is a cliche of really jumping party. So imagine if someone decides to drop a deuce and everyone has to wait for that. AND then they've stunk up the bathroom to boot. Hence, "don't be a party pooper." I have a multiple theories on "left holding the bag" that are based on walking my dog and may or may not involve poop as well. Between myself, my cat, and my dog, a big part of my life is about poop. I should start a diary. I just need to get a baby. And feed it Taco Bell. And Ex Lax.

Knight Templar

I am assuming you don't mind your wife reading your diary stuff? Is this stuff from before you were together? Do you share everything? What kind of diary entries are they?

Amy and I were married in 1998. I think my very first Diary entries were sometime in 2000 or 2001 at the TrekBBS but those very earliest entries were lost in one of that boards FUBARs. The very earliest entries I have copies are from 2002. As I've said, most of the ones I'm currently missing were posted at Wordforge from 2010 to 2018.

Sure, I don't care if Amy reads it. Why should I? Nothing there that we haven't talked about and I don't post stuff that would embarass her.

Mirah

I love you
I didn't realize they were online journals.
I have diaries starting from when I was in grade 4. I really woulnd't care if stuff got read now, but there was a time I would! I really should burn them all!