Gore refuses to take personal energy pledge

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Well, you have to understand. It's difficult to curb your home energy usage by 20 percent to meet the average americans usage when your home is 10 times the size of an average americans. ;)

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Jesus, Mary and Joseph did you hear his speech on Capitol Hill today? I laughed so hard I cried! My new goal in life is to leave the biggest "Carbon Foot Print" the world has ever known!

Edit: And the reason Al Gore has such high personal energy costs is because keeping his two ton son's goodies cool and edible is a huge priority in the Gore household.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
No, Al hasn't figured out how to get the Advisory labels off and the package open.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Laker_Girl said:
No, Al hasn't figured out how to get the Advisory labels off and the package open.

See, I kinda figured it was his wife. He's not smart enough to figure out how a pants zipper works. ;)

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Maybe his zipper should be in a lock box but then that's fuzzy math.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
It's indicative of the whole environmental movement reaching back into the early 70s. Despite every test showing that DDT in normal doses is perfectly fine so long as you aren't a mosquito... the EPA got it banned in the US. If you're a small nation attempting to manage your ecology and want US funds to help... you gotta ban DDT too. End result: millions of malaria deaths that could have been prevented.

It's called "I've got mine, but you can't have yours" and it's designed to keep poorer nations poor. Now the same game is being played here inside the US... waves of illegals taking crap jobs that will keep the wages driven down, and... oh yeah, you need to cut down on your carbon emissions too. Don't drive, or at least carpool, no smoking, and cut down on the wattage.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
^^Oh yeah, that too. I'm going out and buying the super highest watt light bulbs ever made. I'm going to get a tan and destroy the earth all in one shot!

uncle_sam

Gore is doing his best to save the White Race from being baked off the planet.I'm glad he is failing in his efforts.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
^Actually, if you ask him and the fear mongers he travels in packs with, they're winning this war. Bruthas will never be the head of anything but street gangs.

uncle_sam

Laker_Girl said:
^Actually, if you ask him and the fear mongers he travels in packs with, they're winning this war. Bruthas will never be the head of anything but street gangs.

Nah. No-one believes this hogwash and I for one am glad.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
You're delusional. And who says "hogwash"?

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
^Are you serious?

You'll notice the purple and gold jersey in my avatar...A basketball jersey...For the Los Angeles Lakers Basketball Team. I love the Lakers.

uncle_sam

Laker_Girl said:
^Are you serious?

You'll notice the purple and gold jersey in my avatar...A basketball jersey...For the Los Angeles Lakers Basketball Team. I love the Lakers.

I could careless about sports. I spend my extra time Contemplating whether information is truly destroyed by quantum singularities.