Grasslands Rules v.1.0

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
It is the responsibility of all members to read the rules that apply to The Grasslands.

By posting information and/or material including - but not limited to - text, sounds, data, photos and images ("Material") on the Forum, you explicitly agree to the following terms and conditions.

1. You acknowledge that everything posted in The Grasslands, whether by you or others, is purely fictional and should not be interpreted otherwise.
2. You acknowledge that you are entirely responsible for all Material posted by you on the Forum and that your use of the Forum is entirely at your sole risk.
3. You acknowledge and guarantee that by using this service you have reached the age of 18 years.
4. You acknowledge that trollkingdom.net has no control over or responsibility for the truth or accuracy of any Material posted on the Forum by other users. You agree that you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
5. You agree not to post any material implying in any way direct or indirect that you want to sell or buy anything. An exception may be made if you are selling handmade pipes or something.
6. Your use of this service is subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
SNIP

Mirah

I love you
Not yet. The Secret Service is still "torturing" him. Oops I mean he's probably in jail awaiting a fair trial.

I am part of this secret service, his questioning is not over yet. I will let you know when he is "released".