Guess what.

Caitriona

Something Wicked
Oh dear............ so am I.

Not true, I left to do a lot of work, but I came back just to be with you.

;)

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
and Cait does NOT have any other agenda pertaining to pix of a certain ex pat in a certain mediterranean country whatsoever! nuh uh! ;)

Caitriona

Something Wicked
**snicker** well I might have an agenda. I really do want pics of half naked Menty. BUT, I'm willing to forgo my own desires to prove my loyalty and lack of agenda.

curiousa2z

then let me wish you a Merry Christmas Menty!
Just starting the evening here....

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm here for about 5 minutes, the relatives are arriving soon and all the forced smiles get screwed in soon after.

I haven't touched the Vycodin yet BTW, but the Motrin knocked me out this morning. I guess the shock finally wore off.

If you don't leave Menty, I'll save half my Vycodins for you! :yoohoo:

Merry Christmas to all you lovely heathen.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
CURIOUSA remember to get drunk and come on tomorrow. We had a deal!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Whatever I can.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
*Shakes bottle* Vyyyyyyy-codin.....

I may take one now, my arm is hurting more after all the relative-shmoozing and the drunken idiots patting me on the bad shoulder by mistake. Retards.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! :bigass: ow

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Poor broken Eggs!

Merry Christmas dude, I hope you have a great one.

I just got oiut of the shower and am about to be served a nice breakfast which I will eat whilst watching The Two Towers appendices until it is time to bugger off for the Christmas bash at 1.

I'm going to make a pact with myself not to get stupid drunk today. It's great for other people but it's hardly a special occasion for me to get drunk. I intend to take it easy and get merry but not so much I feel like shit on Boxing Day.

Problem is we're spending Christmas with a bunch of Newcastle friends. They know how to drink.

If I come back on TK tonight rambling incoherent bullshit. (more so) Then we can agree that I failed to stay relativley sober.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Ok, for those of you that eventually get married, if your wife and kid get up at 3.30 to open the presents, it turns out to be a bad idea to go back to bed again afterwards.

Was in the bad books this morning for actually having a nights sleep.

So looks like next year I'll be up all night.

The_Skan

OH? YOU ARE STILL BEING HERE? ACTING LIEK A SMART ASS LIKE THE REST OF ADMINS NOW? WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, YOU WONT FOR LONG.

ALTHOUGHT YOUR DOCKET ENTRIES IN MY PORTFOLIO ARE SORT, YOU STILL ARE NOTED ALONG WITH THE OTHER HATE MONGERS. AND?

WELL IF YOU ARE IN SOME HIDDEN GROUPS HERE, WHEN THE SEARCH WARRANTS ARE FOLLOWED THROUGH, WE WILL HAVE MORE EVIDENCE THAT YOU ARE FITTING IN WITH THE ANTI-JEW JOKE AND ERLIGION HACKERS AS WELL.

ENJOY YOUR SHORT STAY, BECAUSE SHORT IS EXACTLY WHAT ITS GONNA BE.

curiousa2z

haven't forgetten our deal, Wacky!

off to watch World Cup 2002 Highlights...(still morning here)

later!

if yer not around later, Merry Xmas Eggs and whiskey!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Mmm, whiskey and eggs...