Hambil

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I want to thank you for all your help, and point out to the powers that be that at one time we were pretty heavy protagonists.

Thanks to your guidance, and my actually stepping up and LEARNING all this mod admin stuff the site works...the addition of the categories and 600 games (right down to the icons in every category) simply reflect the care and patience you have shown in teaching me how to do this stuff on my own.

Thank you :D

Friday

Bazinga!
I think you meant ANtagonists. ;)

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
People change. You seem to have (as have I), and I am glad we get along now, and very glad I can help out here and there on your board. Congrats on the arcade. I know how much work that is!

jack

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I WILL FIGHT YOU TO THE DEATH FOR INSULTING MY NEW BFF JACK!

BFF means he will make you carry a purse covered with rhinestones and glitter as you walk his little dog, Princess, dressed up in her sparkly, pink, net tutu.

jack

eloisel:
LOL - you really are one of the biggest titty babies I've ever seen. STFU yourself.

Darling: Ive pwnt a LOT of peeps on the web in my time. I want you to know...You're already my fav.

jack

Now, I'm glad you tried to fail troll me with glen\\s falls, and its sweet how easiy RG truly pwnt you.

Bye now My Little Island fail. We really are done. You mght get Consumer to pick up a piece or two but everyone wanted you to NOT do this.

Sadly, you did. Bye now.

jack

:bigass:

jack

well, Ill just let this BS speak for itself.

Wheezie, b4 this you were a peer. Just understand you're a peon like the rest. Actually, Lox makes you look like a amachoor/

L:ULS

jack

It IS remakjable what age shews yeh

jack

so please tell me how yer sperience trumps that, asshat.

jack

Now while weez is working this thread desperately. ahmo has som RL

Fuck you, bubbaleh.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Jack, as your new BFF I feel obliged to point out that one of the signs that you've been trolled/pwnd in when someone makes one post to you and you respond with 10.

jack

Dont remember making any of those :bigass:

:::shrugz:::

jack

Damn, I have to stop drinking so much Cab some nights

jack

Is this too many posts yet?