Handwringing for Elnidfse

Mommy Bridgette

Oh dear me...Oh dear me. What will I ever do?

I feel your pain, Elnidfse. Tragic that it isn't fatal. I suggest you and Sniper Kitty make a suicide pact and cleanse the world of your moronic kind.

Kitty, remember the barrel goes INSIDE your mouth. Good kitty.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
And you are the twat wanting people to be tolerant of your diaper shit obsession. Well, denied. You are rejected. You and your ilk ought to lock yourself in a barn and burn yourselves up together, cleanse the world of your moronic kind.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect

Mommy Bridgette

And you are the twat wanting people to be tolerant of your diaper shit obsession. Well, denied. You are rejected. You and your ilk ought to lock yourself in a barn and burn yourselves up together, cleanse the world of your moronic kind.

I'm sorry, dear. I hope you know, that I am joking. In fact, it's interesting you bring that up. Seems that if you are so big on tolerance, you MIGHT have said something to Bonehead about it.

Unless...you all mean what you say whith the terrible things that come out of your mouth? If so, then I know one person who has said he believes our present President should be assasinated. If that is the case, then I guess I may have to contact the F.B.I. I am sure you know that threats against our President is illegal, dear.

In fact, there are probally a lot of things people say here, that if they were serious, would be actionable by law enfocement. Just my guess, dear. But if you feel better cursing and foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog, then please, be my guest.

Oh, and I hate crap like anyone else.

Elnidfse

Lol. Please call the FBI. It'd be funny to see them bust down your door to rescue your children from you. Oh wait, that's right. You're not going to be cursing our world with any offspring are you?