Volpone

Zombie Hunter
May the fourth be with you!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
OCPrRp7.jpg

CaptainWacky

He should probably not expect total fidelity from what are primarily comedic performances!

whisky

Boobie inspector
He looks great for 90 I know he had work done years ago, but still he looks better than in the deadly years.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I love him. I consider Kirk to be the ultimate chad and a lot of it comes from Shatner just being Shatner. I think he's putting it on a bit and leaning into being his "difficult" self a bit in the video but I'm pretty sure he sustains himself with his ego at this point anyway so it is what it is.

And yeah, sure he's had work but no amount of work keeps you that sharp at 90. Man is a living legend.

CaptainWacky

He still tweets some utter bollocks.

CaptainWacky

Was Klingons having two dicks actually a thing? I can't remember the first two seasons of Discovery anymore.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Star Trek II III IV VI, and First Contact. The only Star Trek films. Oh, and the last one...Beyond.

CaptainWacky

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I thought it was the Vulcans that had 2 dicks. And that was why all the Earth girls were so interested in Spock.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
No, that was an urban myth born from the daily occurrence of Vulcans calling both Romulans and Remans "dicks" in public.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Remans aren't a thing.