Has anyone seen Gagh lately?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I was the one in the tu tu. Gagh was in the hair shirt and fishnet stockings.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The Cockettes were here, they burned bright, flamed out, and were gone.

I was the one in the tu tu. Gagh was in the hair shirt and fishnet stockings.
In all seriousness, however, it isn't like Gagh to not post in such a long time. I am beginning to worry. What if he's being physically restrained from posting? What if he's been kidnapped and being held against his will for a ransom which his family can't afford to pay? What if we never read another one of Gagh's posts again? :cry:

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
^
Creepy

Whats wrong with you (besides the obvious)?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
In all seriousness, however, it isn't like Gagh to not post in such a long time. I am beginning to worry. What if he's being physically restrained from posting? What if he's been kidnapped and being held against his will for a ransom which his family can't afford to pay? What if we never read another one of Gagh's posts again? :cry:

Don't worry. He is in my basement with Osama doing the laundry and ironing. I like my things pressed neatly.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
8====D ~o ~o ~o

FUCKING STALKER LOLOLOLOLOL

Fagh

TK addict
Gagh is currently tied to my bed. If he has any complaints, the gag mutes them quite nicely...