Has the admin really deleted three years of an accounts posts?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That's what's being claimed...as "admin abuse" If true that's pretty off the wall for any reason.

Kind of changes everything, considering the archives.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
That's what's being claimed...as "admin abuse" If true that's pretty off the wall for any reason.

Kind of changes everything, considering the archives.
It had to be done. Blackfoot stumbled on to some pretty shocking TK secrets such as Gagh's feet aren't metal, just spray painted silver, Dr Dave is Canadian and loves geese, and if you say "loktar" 3 times in front of a mirror you get a 3 day orgasm.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Has the admin really deleted three years of an accounts posts?

I told you that on another thread. That happened when I asked for my name change in 2006. They deleted the BLACKFOOT account, pretty much wipped everything of mine out of TROLL KINGDOM. Bahahahahahahahahaha. So your proof of you being a member of TROLL KINGDOM before me can't be found. I'm loving it!. How long did it take you to figure that out? Maybe you can facebook Conchaga and see what he says. Baahahahahahahahahahaha.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
It had to be done. Blackfoot stumbled on to some pretty shocking TK secrets.

:day:

And Another Thang:

I was giving a Forum here at TROLL KINGDOM (WAX MY HUMMER) by missmanners, which i was moderator of. I also was global moderator of two forums at ASVS (Blackfoots Sports Forom and THE BRIGG,) which was deleted by admin abuse also.

Last edited:

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
The admins went and replaced all the posts I made from 2006-2009 with posts made by a cringy teenager. I want restitution.

jack

:day:

And Another Thang:

I was giving a Forum here at TROLL KINGDOM (WAX MY HUMMER) by missmanners, which i was moderator of. I also was global moderator of two forums at ASVS (Blackfoots Sports Forom and THE BRIGG,) which was deleted by admin abuse also.

Just shut up, you fucking lying cunt. Nothing of the sort happened.

You know how you can tell when you're lying YOUR LIPS MOVE.
No one cares anyway. It just makes me happy to see you lie over and over. I'm in this for the LULZ :bigass:

Keep dancing, you lying cunt.

jack

The admins went and replaced all the posts I made from 2006-2009 with posts made by a cringy teenager. I want restitution.

What? When did that happen?.

jack

Bla bla bla bla bla bullshit

I'm in this for the lulz. You cant prove that at all, and your rep around here is as a liar

Damn niglet, keep dancing for me. I'm totally enjoying this. This is why everyone hates you and you're on ignore little cunt.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:

jack

You know I set this thread up as a trap for you to post just what you posted :bigass:

Because really, I don't give a shit about you at all. You've been banned from every board you ever posted on (including this one) hahahahahahahahahahah No one does. But it's really fun to see how jealous of me you are. Makes me smile :bigass:

LOL @ "The New Jack" bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You can't even post with your original name anymore and have to copy someone who hates your guts avatar, because you've never done an original thing in your life, loser.

jack

"I was giving a Forum here at TROLL KINGDOM (WAX MY HUMMER) by missmanners, which i was moderator of. I also was global moderator of two forums at ASVS (Blackfoots Sports Forom and THE BRIGG,) which was deleted by admin abuse also."

Yeah that didn't last long. I remember that forum That was after 2005 dipshit. bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Also your ASVS forum is still up, you just cant post in it. That's because Seph hated your guts too.

OOPS, you just stepped in it again.

Last edited: