Have you ever been so bored

Mirah

I love you
That you thought of making a list of all of the ingredients in your kitchen?
Or making a spreadsheet-dividing up between fresh, canned, spices....etc etc
Or perhaps one list could be "Breakfast items" and then "Baking items" "Frozen items"

Anyone?

I am about to do inventory on my kitchen. I have never done that before and never heard of anyone making a physical list of thier items unless they were moving.

I want to prepare for winter and start my shopping lists. THIS IS NOT NORMAL FOR SURE. Also I don't know if I will actually get this done, and maybe it won't be as intense as I am making it sound.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Do a database. Then you can cross-reference and parse everything by each way. Eggs can be both breakfast and baking whereas bacon would show up in breakfast (and maybe lunch and dinner if you like BLTs and bacon cheeseburgers and things wrapped in bacon. Flour would mostly be in baking--although you could use it to bread chicken Parmigian.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
That you thought of making a list of all of the ingredients in your kitchen?
Or making a spreadsheet-dividing up between fresh, canned, spices....etc etc
Or perhaps one list could be "Breakfast items" and then "Baking items" "Frozen items"

Anyone?

I am about to do inventory on my kitchen. I have never done that before and never heard of anyone making a physical list of thier items unless they were moving.

I want to prepare for winter and start my shopping lists. THIS IS NOT NORMAL FOR SURE. Also I don't know if I will actually get this done, and maybe it won't be as intense as I am making it sound.

Yes. I've been exactly that bored.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Check my post count!

Mirah

I love you
So I made my list today. It felt really good to get it done and now when I go shopping I can pull it up on Google and say, "OH I have 10 of those, I don't need to buy another"

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm going to install a faster processor into my mini PC.

And by that I mean I'm going to stare at it while surfing the net on another computer.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I want to watch Transformers: The Movie again.

The Question

Eternal
When I get bored, I play around with AI trying to teach it new tricks. Back in the Oughties that meant recoding the AI in games to make it behave more realistically. These days it means training IRC chatbots to say profane and bizarre things.
:naughty: