Have you played the question game?

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Do you know how cute it is that you think you can ascribe "whining" to text, as if that isn't just cartoonishly ridiculous? And can you guess who lost The Question Game by slipping not just one but two statements into her last post? As for the question about being squeezed, wouldn't YOU like to know?

OMG You said cute

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Do you know how cute it is that you think you can ascribe "whining" to text, as if that isn't just cartoonishly ridiculous? And can you guess who lost The Question Game by slipping not just one but two statements into her last post? As for the question about being squeezed, wouldn't YOU like to know?

You are so whiny
AREN'T YOU!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
No?

The Question

Eternal
Haven't you been having fun before now?

steve samurai jack

Did the questions start yet?

My bad! I posted this while reading page 1.

Carry on.

The Question

Eternal
Chicks with dicks?

If it has a dick, it isn't a chick, now, is it? If 'chick' is a slang term for 'woman', and 'woman' is a word that denotes 'an adult female human', and 'female' denotes "presence of vagina / absence of penis", then it follows that "presence of penis" breaks with "female", therefore breaks with "woman", therefore breaks with, "chick", yes? How is it possible for anyone to fail to follow logic that's this basic?

The Question

Eternal
Or were you referring to something that might more accurately be described as, "fags with fake funbags"?

The Question

Eternal
What about this, though? Has she got one? If she hasn't got one, does she just want one? Would you let her play with yours?

iu

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Do you think the producers of "Jeopardy!" would be pissed if you answered in the form of a question, but not the standard "what is..." "who is...": "Is the correct answer Topeka, Alex?"

The Question

Eternal
I can't imagine anything more hilarious than watching the producers of Jeopardy throw violent tantrums over this thread, can you?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
If it has a dick, it isn't a chick, now, is it? If 'chick' is a slang term for 'woman', and 'woman' is a word that denotes 'an adult female human', and 'female' denotes "presence of vagina / absence of penis", then it follows that "presence of penis" breaks with "female", therefore breaks with "woman", therefore breaks with, "chick", yes? How is it possible for anyone to fail to follow logic that's this basic?
Maybe because I've never been too friendly with logic and common sense? Isn't that just like a Biden supporter?