Have you played the question game?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Wasn't there an episode where Peg was waving one around, hence the coining of the term?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Well thanks so much for that image: "Dammit, Peg! Willya get off my back? You're a real pain in the ass!" "Oh, Al. Stop whining and take the whole thing."

jack

Well thanks so much for that image: "Dammit, Peg! Willya get off my back? You're a real pain in the ass!" "Oh, Al. Stop whining and take the whole thing."

Can you edit that to stay in game format? :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
Now why didn't Fox think of that? Weren't they trying to make Married, With Children offensive on purpose? If so, why only half-ass it by not including Katey Segal running around with a big ol' honkin' dildo?

jack

Why is this all I can think about now?

The Question

Eternal
Is it because you have a Peg Bundy fetish? Is that even a thing? Who do I sue if that's a thing?

The Question

Eternal
Does that matter?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Am I out because I wasn't paying attention and made a statement?

The Question

Eternal
Could be, but who knows?

jack

Why did I gasp before I read the rest of your post?

The Question

Eternal
Is it a result of having eaten half a gallon of baked beans and the resultant inferno of flatulence emptying every bit of oxygen out of you, requiring you to suck in a huge gasp of air to replace what was lost?

If not, why the hell did such a bizarre thought even cross my mind?

The Question

Eternal
Nothing posted in here since Tuesday, and the last post was by... me?! Does that mean I won the Question Game?

The Question

Eternal
How did that sound like whining? Did you stub your vagina on something?

I Love Cunt

Watch It
See what I did there?
You weren't whining at all, but now you are.
My vagina is just fine! Are you thinking about being squeezed by thick thighs?

The Question

Eternal
Do you know how cute it is that you think you can ascribe "whining" to text, as if that isn't just cartoonishly ridiculous? And can you guess who lost The Question Game by slipping not just one but two statements into her last post? As for the question about being squeezed, wouldn't YOU like to know?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Is it bad that I can no longer get excited by this?